No announcement yet.

New Registry managers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find the Wagonaire registry. Can you give me a link? If it is inactive I would be willing to start/continue a Wagonaire registry.

Comment

Hey Guy,s
      seen as how I opened this box I shall try to clarify some comments that have been posted as what the idea in updating the list of registry managers . Through my own experience and from comments from other members the email and web page system wasn't working at all . Most of the time the web page would direct you somewhere else and again then you get fed up and forget it . For those managers wishing to continue with the web page that's fine but to make it easier for members to get direct information the email system is the best way .
      Craig I tried multi times to find Ron's contact information but couldn't , if you have his email address could you email it to me at not4u@nlis.ca thanks .
      now Ron S. A one registry system wouldn't work #1 no one would step up to run it as look at how long I have been asking for managers to step forward and for the registries that aren't up and running yet because no one has volunteered #2 there are too many years and too many models #3 we already have well established registries . We are attempting to join some models together as well as some years and models , IE Wagonaires (Wagons ) 63-66 . But thanks for your input it shows that there still is support in our club .
      Lastly for Ndynis we have a new registry for the 63-66 wagons . If you email me at not4u@nlis I can give you the managers name and email address . If you have a 59 I also have that registry managers info. but if you have a 62 There is an opening there . The 60 lark I have managers info as for the 61 I haven't been able to get in touch with a Dylan Wills as yet he is suppose to be managing that but still no conformation on that yet . Please email me either way would like to chat a bit with you .

Well guys let's keep this going it has been interesting take care you'll all .

Old Fart Terry

Comment

Up Date ;

We now have 20 confirmed registries with managers , and are still waiting to get in touch with 17 others . Would really like to get in touch with Frank Drumheller as he is supposed to be the manager of 4 registries . Still have no contact info on some no info from the 2014 national roster , no email address or more than one of the same name . Anyone can help just email me and I can give you the list . We are still looking to have any member willing to start a new registry I also have a list of the open registries . Guess that's the up to date progress report for now , lets change it more often .

Old Fart Terry not4u@nlis.ca

Comment

Originally posted by old fart View Post
          Would really like to get in touch with Frank Drumheller as he is supposed to be the manager of 4 registries.
          He goes under the name 'studelark' here on the Forum.

Craig

Comment

Thanks Craig ; If studelark is on please email me at not4u@nlis.ca I wish to talk to you about the registry you manage .thanks.

Old Fart Terry

Comment

Hi Folks ;
              Here is some bad news Ron Ellerbe is no longer managing the 62-64 GT Hawk or the 63-64 Jet Thrust Registries so those are now open for new management . Also Joe Parsons is giving up on the 58 Golden Hawk registry to finish other retirement projects so this registry is also looking for a new manager . Come on folks lets fill these vacancies as well as the rest that are open.

Old Fart

Comment

Frank Drumheller transferred custody of his truck rosters to someone else some time ago. Unfortunately, I can't remember who, since I didn't/don't own any of the trucks on his rosters. May I suggest that you post a call out to roster-keepers on Stude Truck Talk? There are quite a few Stude truck owners who do not frequent the SDC forum.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/23885
                Skip Lackie

Comment

Hi Skip :

Thanks for your help will see if I can get on Stude Truck Talk do I just google that ??

Old Fart Terry

Comment

Hi Again Skip : I tried and was rejected as I am not a member of that forum can you try for me ? thanks

Old Fart Terry

Comment

Hi Craig lost your message can you please email me at not4u@nlis.ca thanks Old Fart Terry

Comment

Originally posted by old fart View Post
                        Hi Again Skip : I tried and was rejected as I am not a member of that forum can you try for me ? thanks

Old Fart Terry
                        You don't have to be a member, just need to register and establish a password. However, I have posted something for you. Hope you get some responses.
                        Skip Lackie

Comment

Hi Skip ;

Might have a lead as to who took over from Frank and might have a new registry started will let everyone know .

Old Fart

Comment

Hey Guys :

What would you call a registry that consists of converted Studebakers you know Ambulances , hearses ETC . How about Commercial Cinversions ??

Old Fart

Comment

Hey :

Does anyone know if there is a registry for the Zip vans ??? Would you consider it part of Studebakers fleet program or just a separate government contract ?? Am considering a registry for fleet vehicles , Police cars , ambulances including Ambulets , hearses , Buses , If Frank Drumheller doesn't have Fire Trucks include them and of coarse taxi's . Anybody have thoughts on any of this ??

O Fart

Comment

Anyone that is interested in the list of non represented models and years for registries email me I have a few and someone else can probably think of more .

Old Fart Terry not4u@nlis.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X