Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile, over at BaT

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/195...ker-commander/

Not a lot, beyond the body, of Studebaker left, but I'll bet it would be fun.
    Money may not buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

Bet it would go over big at a Studebaker meet anyway.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Wow, the more I read, the more my right foot was pushing against the floor.
      Mark L

Comment

I love those "Bonneville Special" Studebaker coupes!!....All wrong for the drag strip, however, the ultimate machine out on the flats! (IMHO)

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
          I love those "Bonneville Special" Studebaker coupes!!....All wrong for the drag strip, however, the ultimate machine out on the flats! (IMHO)
          Did you read the ad? It was built for La Carrera Panamericana, not Bonneville.

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
            Did you read the ad? It was built for La Carrera Panamericana, not Bonneville.
            I call Studes built in this manner "Bonneville Coupes" Matt. (no matter where they are to be run)

Probably a little before your time!
            Last edited by SN-60; 02-15-2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
              I bow to no man in my love for C/K Studes, however, they look a lot slicker than they actually are; really only streamlined in comparison to a '55 Chevy. The newer cars, actually designed in a wind tunnel, have taken most of the records away from our Studes.

jack vines
              PackardV8

Comment

Working...
              X