No announcement yet.

Floor Mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raoul- If John is going to York, he does NOT have a space reserved. I spoke to Bob Sheaffer this afternoon and verified that. I am not sure if there are any spaces left in Old Main. I have some in Hort Hall, but he needs to contact Bob Sheaffer if he desires to vend! Contact # is 717-341-3141 or email at robertsheaffer@gmail.com Gordon Kertzel

Comment

Not saying you're the bad guy Raoul, just since you seem to have contact, share the info to all those who lended John stuff never to get them back.

Comment

I don't have a direct contact with him like a telephone number or address. I talked to his father.
        Chip
        '63 Cruiser
        '57 Packard wagon
        '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
        '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Originally posted by larkregal62 View Post
          Raoul- If John is going to York, he does NOT have a space reserved. I spoke to Bob Sheaffer this afternoon and verified that. I am not sure if there are any spaces left in Old Main. I have some in Hort Hall, but he needs to contact Bob Sheaffer if he desires to vend! Contact # is 717-341-3141 or email at robertsheaffer@gmail.com Gordon Kertzel
          Hey Gordon
          I don't know whether or not he has a table at York, just going by what his father told me.
          Chip
          '63 Cruiser
          '57 Packard wagon
          '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
          '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

As I stated, as of now he has no space reserved. Gordon

Comment

My email for spacess is robertsheaffer@hotmail.com There is only 5 spaces left in Old Main . Hort Hall has room , looks like we have a few nice cars on display this as well as Keystone Raffle cars.. Still vendor spaces in Hort Hall

Bob

Comment

I just received a call from another victim who send hubcaps to be refurbished by John McCall and never got them back.
                What irks me that he is still allowed to vend at Studebaker meets.
                I hope the meet committee in Tacoma will bar him.
                Can anyone there confirm!

Robert Kapteyn

Comment

The people who were cheated have to report the transaction to the SDC complaints committee chair, who I believe is Stu Chapman right now. I had that job for a while, and was able to get reimbursement for a number of people. In cases where we couldn't, the guilty party had his advertising privileges and/or membership revoked.

Skip Lackie

Comment

Working...
                  X