Does anyone repop rear truck fenders? 49 STUDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone repop rear truck fenders? 49 STUDE

I am going to be building a 1949 Studebaker short bed truck on a 1992 Dodge Dakota frame/ chassis. I have purchased some parts as a collection and the rear fenders are very bad. Just curious is anyone make them. Im guess no, but thought I would ask.

RUMBLON

Classic Enterprises offers these in fiberglass.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by RUMBLON View Post
      I am going to be building a 1949 Studebaker short bed truck on a 1992 Dodge Dakota frame/ chassis. I have purchased some parts as a collection and the rear fenders are very bad. Just curious is anyone make them. Im guess no, but thought I would ask.

RUMBLON
      You can get them in F'glass http://www.classicent.com/studebaker/pickups/c-cab

Comment

Originally posted by karterfred88 View Post

Thx, can anyone tell me if they are any good? I am a old muscle car guy and over the years most glass was junk unless it was two sided and pressed and that semi new. RUMBLON

Comment

Biggest problem with fiberglass fenders even the ones that fit good are rock bruises from the tire side.

Comment

I have used M and R series fenders that I would sell. Send PM if interested

Comment

Originally posted by oltrknut View Post
              I have used M and R series fenders that I would sell. Send PM if interested
              Thanks but a buddy just told me has this for $200. Im not sure I will use the spare tire fender but its a start and a second tail gate for my wall.

Comment

Sorry, but unless you were joking,that's not a spare tire well, just a serious dent.
                sigpic"Somewhere West of Newport Center"
                1956 2E12 O/D SOLD!
                1959 4E2 4spd, TT
                1963 8E28 GSA order
                1963 8E5 SOLD!
                1963 Lark Daytona Wagonaire 289,O/D, TT

Comment

Working...
                X