Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58L-J8 Guy
    replied
    I have a NOS Left front fender for all 1958 Studebakers that had dual headlights,and the Champions that had single headlight, very nice condition. Pair of NOS '58 Commander and Champion fins for 2-door cars, mint 1958 Studebaker owners manual, 1965-66 Shop Manual Supplement, PM me on here for details, and i'll bring them to York.
    Thanks, Dave

Leave a comment:

• GTCruiser
    replied
    Have tried to reply twice with no message showing up. Trying again. Have a good used '64-'66 hood and complete rear slider window with trim, etc. for a Champ which I'm bringing to York.

Leave a comment:

• GTCruiser
    replied
    Am bringing a complete (window, trim, rubber, etc.), slightly used, rear slider-window for a Champ and a good '64-'66 hood.

Leave a comment:

• GTCruiser
    replied
    Bringing a complete slider rear window assembly for Champ P/U, which is slightly used and a good used '64-'66 hood.

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    Loaded up today, a pair of nice C/K front fenders (right is off a '55), lark header panel w/ grill, front and rear bumpers (some C/K), M series grill guard, A/C units, intakes w/ carbs, hubcaps, some sort of NOS rear fin, several rear valances, some stainless, NOS '66 grill and boxes of stuff. My goal is for my trailer to be empty before I leave.
    Last edited by Guido; 03-05-2017, 08:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rusty65
    replied
    Going through some parts,I found what I believe to be the original bumper jack for my '65 Daytona.The jack handle/lug wrench is unusual in that the one end is rounded, where most handles will have a beveled edge to remove hubcaps/wheelcovers.I don't plan on using it so I am asking $30/offer delivered to York.Also see my Feb. ads on the Swap Page as well.
    Also have a few non-disc brake rims from the same car.One has a few lug holes distorted and would be best used for a roller.Willing to deal.See you at York!

Leave a comment:

• 00RACER
    replied
    Looking for an avanti left side-drivers side door striker #1350659-nos-please let me know if you have.717-471-5284-thanks

Leave a comment:

• jif988
    replied
    Hello, I am interested in the Hawk R2 air cleaner (you said filter) do you mean the chromed air cleaner housing or the filter element(s)? I will be at York, would you let me know what you have and the price? If possible a picture or two would be helpful. Thanks! Joel

Leave a comment:

• skorch52
    replied
    I am looking for 64 GT Hawk parts:
    - power steering ram cylinder
    - upper control arm washers (concave versions)
    - rear frame bushings for leaf springs
    - upper/lower radiator hoses
    - heater hoses
    - heater ducting
    - front emergency cable components
    - rear emergency cable routing brackets

Leave a comment:

• JeremyW
    replied
    I am looking for a few pieces for my 63 Avanti. I believe I will only be there Friday.

Hood Latch Asseblies
    Rear Bumper Brackets
    Drivers Side rear seat side panel (the pieces with the arm rest)
    Main Wiring Harness (only for a template)

Feel free to contact me Jeremy @ 717 203 4699

Leave a comment:

• TX Rebel
    replied
    I probably have the '39 bumper name plate, either decent used or w/new chrome
    www.custmpolishchromeplating.com

Leave a comment:

• studefan
    replied
    I am in need of solid red vinyl front bucket seats for a 63 Lark Daytona. Interested in the seats with the covers mounted or just the seat covers themselves. Any condition considered.

Please PM me with what you might have. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• stude1964
    replied
    Looking for '64 parts!
    Tinted side glass for conv.
    GT door panels , seat skins in red

Leave a comment:

• 58 Hawk
    replied
    I have a pair of re -chromed 1955 SEDAN GRILLE EXTENSIONS ...THEY ARE EXCELLENT CHROME
    CAN BRING TO YORK $ 600
    Joe Parsons email joebetsy6@gmail.com

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Lots of good stuff on the Swap Page that sellers are offering for York delivery. Check it out Boys!

www.studebakerswap.com

JS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X