No announcement yet.

If you need Parts at York!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a pair of re -chromed 1955 SEDAN GRILLE EXTENSIONS ...THEY ARE EXCELLENT CHROME
    CAN BRING TO YORK $ 600
    Joe Parsons email joebetsy6@gmail.com

Joe Parsons

Comment

Looking for '64 parts!
      Tinted side glass for conv.
      GT door panels , seat skins in red

Comment

I am in need of solid red vinyl front bucket seats for a 63 Lark Daytona. Interested in the seats with the covers mounted or just the seat covers themselves. Any condition considered.

Please PM me with what you might have. Thanks

Comment

I probably have the '39 bumper name plate, either decent used or w/new chrome
          www.custmpolishchromeplating.com
          Barry'd in Studes

Comment

I am looking for a few pieces for my 63 Avanti. I believe I will only be there Friday.

Hood Latch Asseblies
            Rear Bumper Brackets
            Drivers Side rear seat side panel (the pieces with the arm rest)
            Main Wiring Harness (only for a template)

Feel free to contact me Jeremy @ 717 203 4699

Comment

I am looking for 64 GT Hawk parts:
              - power steering ram cylinder
              - upper control arm washers (concave versions)
              - rear frame bushings for leaf springs
              - upper/lower radiator hoses
              - heater hoses
              - heater ducting
              - front emergency cable components
              - rear emergency cable routing brackets
              -Rory

64 GT Hawk (currently undergoing frame-off restoration; won't make South Bend this year)
              289, 4 barrel, dual exhaust, ps, pdb, originally Astra White/Laguna Blue, DSO E.St.Louis IL

sigpic

Comment

Hello, I am interested in the Hawk R2 air cleaner (you said filter) do you mean the chromed air cleaner housing or the filter element(s)? I will be at York, would you let me know what you have and the price? If possible a picture or two would be helpful. Thanks! Joel

Comment

Looking for an avanti left side-drivers side door striker #1350659-nos-please let me know if you have.717-471-5284-thanks

Comment

Going through some parts,I found what I believe to be the original bumper jack for my '65 Daytona.The jack handle/lug wrench is unusual in that the one end is rounded, where most handles will have a beveled edge to remove hubcaps/wheelcovers.I don't plan on using it so I am asking $30/offer delivered to York.Also see my Feb. ads on the Swap Page as well.
                    Also have a few non-disc brake rims from the same car.One has a few lug holes distorted and would be best used for a roller.Willing to deal.See you at York!

Comment

Loaded up today, a pair of nice C/K front fenders (right is off a '55), lark header panel w/ grill, front and rear bumpers (some C/K), M series grill guard, A/C units, intakes w/ carbs, hubcaps, some sort of NOS rear fin, several rear valances, some stainless, NOS '66 grill and boxes of stuff. My goal is for my trailer to be empty before I leave.
                      Last edited by Guido; 03-05-2017, 08:08 AM.
                      Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Bringing a complete slider rear window assembly for Champ P/U, which is slightly used and a good used '64-'66 hood.

Comment

Am bringing a complete (window, trim, rubber, etc.), slightly used, rear slider-window for a Champ and a good '64-'66 hood.

Comment

Have tried to reply twice with no message showing up. Trying again. Have a good used '64-'66 hood and complete rear slider window with trim, etc. for a Champ which I'm bringing to York.

Comment

I have a NOS Left front fender for all 1958 Studebakers that had dual headlights,and the Champions that had single headlight, very nice condition. Pair of NOS '58 Commander and Champion fins for 2-door cars, mint 1958 Studebaker owners manual, 1965-66 Shop Manual Supplement, PM me on here for details, and i'll bring them to York.
                              Thanks, Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X