No announcement yet.

If you need Parts at York!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rusty 65 I have a NOS window regulator for your car 1331509 60.00 and I can bring it to York Thanks , Ed

Comment

Originally posted by jts359 View Post
      Rusty 65 I have a NOS window regulator for your car 1331509 60.00 and I can bring it to York Thanks , Ed
      Great! Always a pleasure dealing with you.Thanks!

Comment

I'll be looking for a re-chromed rear bumper for my 64 GT Hawk. Maybe a windshield wiper motor if I can't figure out why mine is not working.
        Randy Ridenour
        Frostburg,MD
        1964 GT Hawk
        sigpic

Comment

I will deliver to york if anyone is interested- complete 53 c/k rolling chassis-includes 232 v8 engine, automatic transmission,3.54 open 44 rear axle,radiator and frame,good original replacement gas tank,5-original wheels and 4 hubcaps,heater and wiper motor,extra automatic transmission and torque converter, and all parts associated with frame--- best offer---also 53 c/k used front fenders-used rear fenders-used right door-used hood---pm me and i will send you my phone number

Comment

Need the adaptor plates that attaches the rear shocks on a 1935 Dictator, or a drawing of the plate so two can be fabricated. Can send pic if any one thinks they have this rare part. Too far away to make last show. Ken, Deltaville, Va, most of the time

Comment

Looking for an A/C evaporator for a 1962 GT Hawk
              Peter Bishop

Comment

I'm in need of front and rear bumpers for my 63 Wagonaire. Would like them to be strait and have good chrome.
                Gary

Comment

I just got a great newly rechromed rear bumper for my 63 Lark from Barry Hackney - he will be at York. You might be sure he knows your interested. On the forum as TxRebel

Comment

elvisbravo@hotmail.com on Studebaker Parts swap page is looking for a starter for 259 Lark ,will be at York , email with price

Comment

The person looking for starter should state whether its for a stick or automatic trans ? Ed

Comment

I have some NOS body panels for sale for 1964-66 2-door Lark-types. These were bought for a '64 Daytona HT restoration, now abandoned. (1) Pair of front fenders, with aprons already attached. They were prepped and painted with that ugly light green epoxy primer. There are a few scratches on them now from sitting in a dry basement. (2) Hood, also primered. I thought I also had a pair of quarter panels and a trunk lid, but can't seem to find them at the moment. I'll continue looking.

I have an S10 pickup and can deliver them to York.
                        -Dwight FitzSimons, Editor, Greater Virginia Chapter; 434-973-9410

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight FitzSimons View Post
                          I have some NOS body panels for sale for 1964-66 2-door Lark-types. These were bought for a '64 Daytona HT restoration, now abandoned. (1) Pair of front fenders, with aprons already attached. They were prepped and painted with that ugly light green epoxy primer. There are a few scratches on them now from sitting in a dry basement. (2) Hood, also primered. I thought I also had a pair of quarter panels and a trunk lid, but can't seem to find them at the moment. I'll continue looking.

I have an S10 pickup and can deliver them to York.
                          -Dwight FitzSimons, Editor, Greater Virginia Chapter; 434-973-9410
                          @Dwight FitzSimons, PM sent.

Comment

I'm looking for a rubber floor mat for a 1949 2r15 4spd. part # 652648x1 if any one has one and is going to york.

Comment

I have an under dash A/C unit for a '62-'63. I believe it is correct for Lark or GT. Will bring if someone needs it.
                              Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                              Romans 15:13
                              Deuteronomy 31:6
                              Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I am bringing all my remaining Studebaker parts with the aim of going home empty. The ideal situation would be to sell everything en masse as I did with my enclosed trailer several years ado.

Comment

Working...
                                X