If you need Parts at York!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you need Parts at York!

How about if everyone, who is looking for particular part at York, post it here!
    I am sure all of the vendors would love to bring the right needed parts! But we can't bring everything that we have. I usually only bring Prewar, but I also have a lot of newer stuff.
    For example, I have 3 or 4 Very heavy storage bins full of all years King Pins and Tie Rod Ends, that I do not want to drag along. But if someone tipped me off what they are looking for, I would be glad to bring Exactly the ones that you are looking for. If I have them, if not one of the other vendors may.
    Since all of us have different areas of expertise, it would be helpful for you to give as much info as possible, or perhaps even a photo. Our inventories are sometimes by year, part number, or on a pile of like items. I have a mixed pile of generators and starters, in no order, rhyme or reason, that I would have to look at. I would think that the potential buyer would stand a much better chance to get what they need.
    Let's please post them under this same thread, so the vendors don't have to look all around the Forum, to see what people would like to actually be at York.

George Rohrbach

Good idea George. I have lots of Avanti Body Parts available, new and used, and will not be bringing any on speculation.
    Jim
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

I'm not looking for anything this year, and am not a vendor but, if anyone is looking for a rear axle complete with brakes et.al from a '53 Commander, Dana 44, 3.54, I certainly won't bring it unless it's spoken for. $225
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Thanks George,
        I will be looking for about anything for 1958 PACKARDS, especially for the J-8 2-door Hardtop. Vendors, send me a PM on here if you have specific items.
        Thank you,
        Dave

Comment

If any of the chrome vendors see this post, I am looking for every piece of chrome on a 50 Champion Starlight, except the bumpers. Already have those.
          Wayne
          "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Comment

Good idea. Will bring the following truck parts if there's any interest.
            Adjustable C-cab seat frame, excellent condition.
            Narrow (49-55) tail gate, good condition, bowed out slightly, but no rust.
            1949-55 C-cab radiator mount, attaches to the fenders.
            Skip Lackie

Comment

WANTED:I know some may be far and few between but here goes
              2-AC2026 Fender ornaments - 51 Champion
              1-AC-2127 parking brake light - 51 Champion
              1-Passenger side fog lamp and housing for a 55 Speedster (driver condition acceptable)
              2-1950 dog dish/moon hubcaps with "Studebaker Champion" around the outside edge
              PM with cost and pictures if available. Thanks

Comment

I need the door trim (L & R) for a 63 Lark 2 door sedan Custom. It is the aluminum pieces that go underneath the chrome. If anybody is planning to bring it, let me know
                james r pepper

Comment

Originally posted by jpepper View Post
                  I need the door trim (L & R) for a 63 Lark 2 door sedan Custom. It is the aluminum pieces that go underneath the chrome. If anybody is planning to bring it, let me know

Jim
                  If you do not find these at York , stop by when you come back and you can look thru my pile of aluminum trim.If you have part numbers email these to me at
                  studebaker@mac.com
                  I should be recovered from my bypass by then.
                  Call me before you come at 815 212 2389.
                  Robert Kapteyn

Comment

Stephen, Danny, and I have been busy getting parts ready to take to York. I'll be surprised if we don't fill the trailer. Lots of good stuff will be going with us.. Anybody need an NOS R2 Hawk air filter, NOS chrome valve covers, NOS '50 Champion front end parts, NOS GT Hawk door panels? Call or email, we're offering free delivery to the swap meet. There's a surprising amount of prewar parts in here too. How about a pair of headlights for a '31 President? http://mystudebaker.com/

Comment

I'm interested in any black interior pieces for a '66 commander 4dr.....also a parking light bezel & lens for an Avanti II. How about a good right front fender for a late style '55 sedan as well as the headlight bucket?
                      thanks,
                      Mike Sal

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Sal View Post
                        I'm interested in any black interior pieces for a '66 commander 4dr.....also a parking light bezel & lens for an Avanti II. How about a good right front fender for a late style '55 sedan?
                        thanks,
                        Mike Sal
                        I saw some '66 door panels today in the pile of parts that have yet to be inventoried, I'll look closer tomorrow. Might have the other parts too.

Comment

Originally posted by Photoguy View Post
                          WANTED:I know some may be far and few between but here goes
                          We have a parking brake light, and the Champion hubcaps, NOS and used. http://mystudebaker.com/

Comment

I am looking for a drivers side (left) rear window regulator for a '65 Daytona, part # 1331509.

I also have a '64-'66 trunklid for sale, not great but doable, and a "custom" hood for the same vehicle that needs some work.

Also a slew of TW back issues from 1988-present. Air cleaner/carb/intake manifold for a Chevybaker 283.

Comment

1964 WAGONAIRE NEEDS: Very Good or NOS blue arm rests, door panels, tail gate hinges
                              Last edited by ndynis; 02-09-2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X