Have some recent posts been removed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have some recent posts been removed ?

Seems like a couple have vanished a day ago,any one notice this ?
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Sure we have Joe....so what's new?

Comment

Happens all the time if you say something one of the moderators disagrees with... That's why I rarely ever post anything on this site anymore. Too bad too cause I could've pointed out numerous SBakers for sale I've run across in Western NC. But why bother?
      edp/NC
      \'63 Avanti
      \'66 Commander

Comment

Whiners need not apply for the position of moderator.

"All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

If you post a Studebaker for sale, or just about anything Studebaker related, no one will delete it. If you post something stupid, or start trolling, it will be gone in a flash. It's pretty simple, be a good internet citizen and you will be fine. Be a jerk and you will not.
          Chip
          '63 Cruiser
          '57 Packard wagon
          '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
          '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

It would seem if one sticks to the purposes of the site and the stated "rules" one does not have problems. Aren't there enough OTHER sites for EVERYTHING else... really???

Comment

I enjoy this forum for just what it is. As a member of and a regular of several forums I like the way this ones stays on track and no BS. For example the Corvette Forum has become nothing but a bunch sarcastic back stabbers and four letter words seem to be the norm. It's not fun anymore. I for one totally appreciate the way this forum is managed.
              Mike
              Fort Worth, TX

1964 Avanti R2 #R-4986

Comment

I own a Corvette too. I don't see anything wrong with that forum. Is it shrinking up like this one?
                edp/NC
                \'63 Avanti
                \'66 Commander

Comment

LOL!!!! Some things NEVER change!
                  No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscomacaw View Post
                    LOL!!!! Some things NEVER change!
                    Especially human nature.
                    Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
                    50 Champion 2 door*
                    53 Commander K Auto*
                    53 Commander K overdrive*
                    55 President Speedster
                    62 GT 4Speed*
                    63 Avanti R1*
                    64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

IRT the original question, I have not noticed it. But then I tend to stick pretty much to Stude-related posts.
                      Skip Lackie

Comment

Like Skip has said, I have not seen any Studebaker related posts removed. Stay on topic, don't take cheap shots at others and all will be good. Vry from the rules and face a penalt box stay or have the post removed. Our Moderators do a great job and if you think you can do better then volinteer to become one. I don't like to see posts removed but when they are, it is probable someone did not read the rules or chose to ignore them.
                        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Some posts get moved because they are in the wrong section. Before you start whining, and accusing someone of having the audacity of doing their job, you might see if the post was moved to the appropriate section of the forum, rather than being removed.

For example... this thread will, most likely, be moved to the Club and Forum Discussions section... because that's where it belongs.
                          Last edited by Studedude; 01-16-2017, 05:52 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Dave Lester

Comment

The only thread I've seen that was deleted lately (not that I'm really paying attention) was one that I started about my '56 being on ebay. I asked the moderator to delete it.

Comment

This is one of them that I was referring too, and one more had vanished also. not Life altering by any means, but was beginning to think I was dreaming these up - or My mind was in a new DEMENTION or something

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
                              The only thread I've seen that was deleted lately (not that I'm really paying attention) was one that I started about my '56 being on ebay. I asked the moderator to delete it.
                              Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
                              X