X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball victim?

Best description I can muster.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stude...spagenameZWDVW

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

I just thought it was decorated for Christmas.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

I just thought it was decorated for Christmas.

Leonard Shepherd
      http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Looks like something more than a paint ball hit the right side.Too bad the seller can't type up a bit of description-might be a bargain...

LaSalle,Il
        61Hawk
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Looks like something more than a paint ball hit the right side.Too bad the seller can't type up a bit of description-might be a bargain...

LaSalle,Il
          61Hawk
          Oglesby,Il.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Looks like moss to me!!

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Looks like moss to me!!

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 52hawk

Well, I just called the seller as inquiring minds wanted to know the VIN. What caught my eyes was the 230 w/standard engine/transmission combination, and the Highlander Red paint job. Both these signify LATE 1966 production. He told me the number is C134268, and the LAST 6 cylinder Studebaker is C134293. Do your math!!![:0]

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 52hawk

Well, I just called the seller as inquiring minds wanted to know the VIN. What caught my eyes was the 230 w/standard engine/transmission combination, and the Highlander Red paint job. Both these signify LATE 1966 production. He told me the number is C134268, and the LAST 6 cylinder Studebaker is C134293. Do your math!!![:0]

Craig

Comment

Wow, they're always on the wrong coast!!! This car is exactly what my son wants as he needs the trim around the front and rear windows and the trim on the rain drip rails for his '65 steet rod. Oh well, hopefully, someone on the other coast will save this poor thing. It is a unique Commander!

Frank Drumheller
                    Louisa, VA
                    '60 Lark Regal VI 4 door
                    '48 M16-52 Studebaker/Boyer fire truck

Comment

Wow, they're always on the wrong coast!!! This car is exactly what my son wants as he needs the trim around the front and rear windows and the trim on the rain drip rails for his '65 steet rod. Oh well, hopefully, someone on the other coast will save this poor thing. It is a unique Commander!

Frank Drumheller
                      Louisa, VA
                      '60 Lark Regal VI 4 door
                      '48 M16-52 Studebaker/Boyer fire truck

Comment

Well you better buy the thing if it's that close to the end of production.

I was going to say At last a Studebaker I can afford LOL.

John Clements
                        Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                        Lockleys South Australia
                        John Clements
                        Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Well you better buy the thing if it's that close to the end of production.

I was going to say At last a Studebaker I can afford LOL.

John Clements
                          Lockleys South Australia
                          John Clements

Comment

Well, I'm happy to make a contribution towards saving it if someone feels that such a late production car is worth saving. Shame it's not in OZ though, too much hassle to transport it.

John Clements
                            Lockleys South Australia
                            John Clements

Comment

Well, I'm happy to make a contribution towards saving it if someone feels that such a late production car is worth saving. Shame it's not in OZ though, too much hassle to transport it.

John Clements
                              Lockleys South Australia
                              John Clements

Comment

Working...
                              X