Buying parts from our members on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:Originally posted by JDP
    life is too short to obsess about unpleasant surprises, especially when you can expect to get pleasant ones down the road.
    And I would like to thank JP for the 2 NOS sets of plug wires that he never knew were underneath the rear seat on the POR Hawk.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by JDP
      life is too short to obsess about unpleasant surprises, especially when you can expect to get pleasant ones down the road.
      And I would like to thank JP for the 2 NOS sets of plug wires that he never knew were underneath the rear seat on the POR Hawk.

Comment

Guido, no worries, that particular car and parts stash deal had me doing cart wheels over stuff I found myself, only fair that you got a few extras. Lee D. bought the other GT from the stash to part out, but found out the engine had about 100 miles on a full rebuild, so he's driving the wheels off it for now.

JDP/Maryland
        63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
        spent to date $54664,75
        64 R2 GT (Sid)
        spent to date $62,439.30
        63 Lark 2 door
        51 Commander
        39 Coupe express
        39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Guido, no worries, that particular car and parts stash deal had me doing cart wheels over stuff I found myself, only fair that you got a few extras. Lee D. bought the other GT from the stash to part out, but found out the engine had about 100 miles on a full rebuild, so he's driving the wheels off it for now.

JDP/Maryland
          63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
          spent to date $54664,75
          64 R2 GT (Sid)
          spent to date $62,439.30
          63 Lark 2 door
          51 Commander
          39 Coupe express
          39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

I am kind of worried about the Champ dealer sign I have on eBay. It has cracks in it that didn't show up on the picture. I did state that it has cracks, but people don't always read the description thoroughly.

Leonard Shepherd
            http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

I am kind of worried about the Champ dealer sign I have on eBay. It has cracks in it that didn't show up on the picture. I did state that it has cracks, but people don't always read the description thoroughly.

Leonard Shepherd
              http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

Leonard Shepherd
                Well Len, if you feel bad, I know that Steve Blake will take it off your hands immediately for $50![:0]

<h5>Mark
                '57 Transtar
                3E-6/7-122
                </h5>
                [img]
                Mark Hayden
                '66 Commander
                Zone Coordinator
                Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

Leonard Shepherd
                  Well Len, if you feel bad, I know that Steve Blake will take it off your hands immediately for $50![:0]

<h5>Mark
                  '57 Transtar
                  3E-6/7-122
                  </h5>
                  [img]
                  Mark Hayden
                  '66 Commander
                  Zone Coordinator
                  Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Working...
                  X