Studebaker Air Conditioner????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Air Conditioner????

I am thinking about buying a parts car so I can finish my 54 coupe and the car I found has a under dash air conditioner in it. It is a Climate Air made in Dallas Tx 12 volt with the Studebaker Script on the front chrome trim piece. My question since I cant use it is, Is this a desirable unit that I might can sell and recoupe some of the investment for the purchase of the parts car? If so any suggestions on what it might bring? Thanks for you info.

Domenic Manera
    1954 Regal Starlight Coupe
    Domenic Manera, Fire Chief
    City of York Fire Department
    York, SC 29745
    1954 Regal Starlight Coupe

Sell the unit complete, including the compressor, brackets and pulleys. The underhood stuff goes for $200 alone. Add the evaporator assembly and I'd think you'd get $300 for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Sell the unit complete, including the compressor, brackets and pulleys. The underhood stuff goes for $200 alone. Add the evaporator assembly and I'd think you'd get $300 for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
      X