X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1932 St. Regis Project 4-sales

Detroit Craigslist....

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/5884944640.html
    Last edited by jeds55; 11-25-2016, 05:00 PM.
    sigpic

Looks to me like the guy had the right idea. About all that one is good for is a street rod.

Comment

Yeah - I love those long doors, too. It's a great look. Too bad I have the space for it, or the bucks.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I recently sold a complete running 1932 Model 55 Regal sedan, including six original rechromed artillery wheels that would have been a perfect donor car to complete this one. It is in Norway now.....

Comment

There was a beautiful street rodded example of this body style at the NC Tri-State Meet this year. They are so elegant with those loooong doors.
          Paul
          Winston-Salem, NC
          Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

I would love a street rod built from a car like that. My version would be modernized to make it a good driver, but look mostly stock. No brass rimmed gauges, tilt wheel, electric windows and the like.
            "In the heart of Arkansas."
            Searcy, Arkansas
            1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
            1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by r1lark View Post
              There was a beautiful street rodded example of this body style at the NC Tri-State Meet this year. They are so elegant with those loooong doors.
              Here's the one Paul was referring to from the above quote. Although, I think this pic was from the 2915 meet, he attended again this year. This one is done right. Looks pretty much like it did "back in the day." Sorry I didn't get a pic from the side showing the long doors, but it looks great from any angle. Like others, in my youth, I dreamed of owning something like this some day. Never had the money. Now that I might come up with enough money, I no longer have the youth required to take on such an extensive project.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM1233.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	1711284
              John Clary
              Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
              X