No announcement yet.

What is car worth about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was asking the same questions a couple months ago, and even advertized my truck here...if you part it out,it's a piece of history gone, somewhat...somebody or you could be enjoying it...when it is all in pieces, it really is intimadating for some..even if it is a deal,people kinda steer away from projects(my experience)...I sold a bunch of small parts on ebay and locally(drivetrain) as I am customizing it, totally...looking back, I kinda wished I didn't, but....get yourself physched up, and git-ur-dun....just my .02 cents werth...

Comment

I was asking the same questions a couple months ago, and even advertized my truck here...if you part it out,it's a piece of history gone, somewhat...somebody or you could be enjoying it...when it is all in pieces, it really is intimadating for some..even if it is a deal,people kinda steer away from projects(my experience)...I sold a bunch of small parts on ebay and locally(drivetrain) as I am customizing it, totally...looking back, I kinda wished I didn't, but....get yourself physched up, and git-ur-dun....just my .02 cents werth...

Comment

How long have you had the car ?? I've had mine for 2 years now and haven't even made a dent in the work needed. How much of a time frame are you allowing yourself to "restore" the Hawk ??

From what you've posted, you've done quite a bit of work, why quit now ??

New Jersey & Studes Perfect Together

Comment

How long have you had the car ?? I've had mine for 2 years now and haven't even made a dent in the work needed. How much of a time frame are you allowing yourself to "restore" the Hawk ??

From what you've posted, you've done quite a bit of work, why quit now ??

New Jersey & Studes Perfect Together

Comment

Working...
          X