Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockinhawk
    replied
    I've heard about a place in Stark Fla. that makes a lot of stuff for trucks but don't know anything for sure. They shouldn't be too hard to find. Stark is not a very big town. NT

Neil Thornton
    Hazlehurst, GA
    '57 Silver Hawk
    '56 Sky Hawk
    '51 2R16 dump truck
    Many others.

Leave a comment:

• rockinhawk
    replied
    I've heard about a place in Stark Fla. that makes a lot of stuff for trucks but don't know anything for sure. They shouldn't be too hard to find. Stark is not a very big town. NT

Neil Thornton
    Hazlehurst, GA
    '57 Silver Hawk
    '56 Sky Hawk
    '51 2R16 dump truck
    Many others.

Leave a comment:

• bridgegaurd
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by bridgegaurd

Am looking for fiberglass body parts for C-Cab pickups 1949-1953 So far all i can find is fenders for the bed. Anyone have any source information, i would appreciate it.
    Looks like another dead end, have talked too two sellers on ebay who had front fiberglass fenders from Newman Altman. But SASCO don't list them. And have had no response on an inquiry.

Found a company in CA. that makes rear fenders, tailgates, and a valance. Plus parts for the M models. And the company that made a complete front clip was sold and they dropped all the slow moving products. And only supply for the 53 cars.

Guess i'll just have to keep looking till i find some used ones.

Leave a comment:

• bridgegaurd
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by bridgegaurd

Am looking for fiberglass body parts for C-Cab pickups 1949-1953 So far all i can find is fenders for the bed. Anyone have any source information, i would appreciate it.
    Looks like another dead end, have talked too two sellers on ebay who had front fiberglass fenders from Newman Altman. But SASCO don't list them. And have had no response on an inquiry.

Found a company in CA. that makes rear fenders, tailgates, and a valance. Plus parts for the M models. And the company that made a complete front clip was sold and they dropped all the slow moving products. And only supply for the 53 cars.

Guess i'll just have to keep looking till i find some used ones.

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    There was a vendor on e-bay trying to sell a pair of C-Cab doors last week... don't think he got any bids,[B)] maybe they will be relisted.

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>
    [img]

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    There was a vendor on e-bay trying to sell a pair of C-Cab doors last week... don't think he got any bids,[B)] maybe they will be relisted.

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>
    [img]

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    Tangible rumors can be found at York, Reedsville and other swap meets: pretty complete C/K bodys, C cab rear fenders and M series fenders.

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    Tangible rumors can be found at York, Reedsville and other swap meets: pretty complete C/K bodys, C cab rear fenders and M series fenders.

Leave a comment:

• Randy_G
    replied
    I have heard rummor of fenders for some Studebakers but I have never seemed to find the source of it.

Randy_G
    1959 Lark Sedan
    www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Leave a comment:

• Randy_G
    replied
    I have heard rummor of fenders for some Studebakers but I have never seemed to find the source of it.

Randy_G
    1959 Lark Sedan
    www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    I have a friend who started making molds for the doors several years ago. It's not a priority project for him; three molds done, one to go and I don't expect to see a set of inner and outer skins in the near future.[V]

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    I have a friend who started making molds for the doors several years ago. It's not a priority project for him; three molds done, one to go and I don't expect to see a set of inner and outer skins in the near future.[V]

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    That's about all the fiberglass that's available as far as I know. Tailgates and bed parts have been redone in steel.

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,439.30
    63 Lark 2 door
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    That's about all the fiberglass that's available as far as I know. Tailgates and bed parts have been redone in steel.

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,439.30
    63 Lark 2 door
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

Leave a comment:

• bridgegaurd
    started a topic Fiberglass body parts

Fiberglass body parts

Working...
X