Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JGK 940
    replied
    Got to this late, what with all the hubbub and such. Thank you for your recognition. The service was my honor.

Leave a comment:

• raprice
    replied
    I'm also proud of my service. I was lucky to have served during one of the only periods when our country wasn't fighting a war. Between Korea and Vietnam. I lucked out I guess.
    Rog

Leave a comment:

• LovelandJoe
    replied
    Thanks Jim. I was something I'd never want to do again but sure made you stronger for facing the real world. To my brothers Welcome Back

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Aboard the USS Yorktown from 1959-1962 never regret any of it as it was a learning time in my life, 95% of all high school age boys should be required to go into something and mold their life from that point on. Now at 75 I just volunteered to work security aboard the USS Hornet here in Alameda, California. Hornet CVA-12 Yorktown CVS-10 both ships are the same in construction so going on one is like going on the other, looking forward to it and it brings back memories of good time had. One thing on my bucket list to go back aboard the Yorktown when I can get that far east some day. Charleston, SC .

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Indeed; belated thanks to all who have served. BP

Leave a comment:

• GrumpyOne
    replied
    Thanks Lark Truck...

1963/64 - US Army Airborne/Electronics Test Board, Ft. Bragg NC
    1964/65 - 23rd Special Warfare Aviation Detachment, Vung Tau, Soc Trang and Qui Nhon
    1965/66 - 116th Intelligence Corps Group, Washington, DC

Experience that I will never regret!

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    Totally agree with you Thunderations!

Also a vet.

Mark

Leave a comment:

• 61LaRk4dr
    replied
    Thank you all that have served. Had a Grandpa who served in Korea, A Father who served during Vietnam, and a Sister who is currently serving.

Leave a comment:

• jts359
    replied
    Thanks Buddy, 8/7th Arty group, Ft Bliss and 527th Trans, 7th corps Headquarters, Stuttgart

Leave a comment:

• 345 DeSoto
    replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• thunderations
    replied
    1966 to 1972 taught this young man a lot about life, and death. Often believe that many of the lost youth of today could use that lesson.
    Thanks for the recognition and fly the flag high and proud.
    Sgt, 7TH Special Forces Group, Airborne. Fort Bragg, NC. and SE. Asia

Leave a comment:

• Commander Eddie
    replied
    Thanks. Proud to have served.

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    started a topic Thank You!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!

THANK YOU, all you Studebaker Owning/Driving Veterans! We salute you!

JS
Working...
X