Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Yes, Dan, that's what they would have come with. Sure made for easy steering![^]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Yes, Dan, that's what they would have come with. Sure made for easy steering![^]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

• Daan
    replied
    About 20 seconds into the first video, you see the 3 trucks cruise by on a banked turn. The tires on the trucks look very very narrow, were those the normal tires the trucks would come with, and I'm just used to the "steamroller" shape of "modern" tires, or were those some special testing tires, or what?[?]
    Very cool videos, thank you for posting them.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i44/DansStudes/

Leave a comment:

• Daan
    replied
    About 20 seconds into the first video, you see the 3 trucks cruise by on a banked turn. The tires on the trucks look very very narrow, were those the normal tires the trucks would come with, and I'm just used to the "steamroller" shape of "modern" tires, or were those some special testing tires, or what?[?]
    Very cool videos, thank you for posting them.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i44/DansStudes/

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by jnewkirk77

Neat videos, Matt! Thanks! I sure would like to find a 9-footer ... my F-150 has an 8-foot box, but when I have to haul the lawn tractor, sweeper and all of the other lawn-care detritus around, that extra foot would sure be great.

Jacob Newkirk - Owensboro, KY
    I tried for a while to find a "9 footer", but they're a pretty rare breed these days, one might even say "endangered"[:0][:0]

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>
    [img]

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by jnewkirk77

Neat videos, Matt! Thanks! I sure would like to find a 9-footer ... my F-150 has an 8-foot box, but when I have to haul the lawn tractor, sweeper and all of the other lawn-care detritus around, that extra foot would sure be great.

I tried for a while to find a "9 footer", but they're a pretty rare breed these days, one might even say "endangered"[:0][:0]

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>
    [img]

Leave a comment:

• Lenny R2
    replied
    Great videos Matthew,i enjoyed watching them.

Lenny
    Atlanta Ga.

Leave a comment:

• Lenny R2
    replied
    Great videos Matthew,i enjoyed watching them.

Lenny
    Atlanta Ga.

Leave a comment:

• jnewkirk77
    replied

Currently driving an '87 Ford F-150, but I dream of having a Hawk one day. Don't we all?

Leave a comment:

• jnewkirk77
    replied

Currently driving an '87 Ford F-150, but I dream of having a Hawk one day. Don't we all?

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    Well Matt, are you now going to become a car/truck salesman? I guess you are already a Studebaker dealer aren't you.

Thanks for a great post. I'm going to post those links in out newsletter, if you don't mind. I really enjoyed watching them.

Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Editor of "The Down Easterner"
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    Well Matt, are you now going to become a car/truck salesman? I guess you are already a Studebaker dealer aren't you.

Thanks for a great post. I'm going to post those links in out newsletter, if you don't mind. I really enjoyed watching them.

Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Editor of "The Down Easterner"
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Leave a comment:

• Transtar56
    replied
    darn thats cool!I miss my truck.

Leave a comment:

• Transtar56
    replied
    darn thats cool!I miss my truck.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bill
    replied
    Does anyone have the same type promotional films for Studebaker Passenger Cars for 1955-1958?

Bill Sapp
    Hamlet, NC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X