X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56H-Y6
    replied
    Hi
    What a fine example of BS hype, consistent with all other advertising copy Volo staff writes for the cars they sell. The implication that it is exclusively rare is just to suck in a rube with too much money.

No where in all the articles I have, including Fred Fox's thorough treatments, covering those '56-'57 President Classics is any limited edition President ever mentioned.

I'll bet that when we finally see the photos of it, that it turns out to be that extremely fine air conditioned, azure and wedgewood blue '57 President Classic offered at Hershey this year for $20K. Check out Leonard Shepard's photos of Hershey elsewhere to see it.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• 56H-Y6
    replied
    Hi
    What a fine example of BS hype, consistent with all other advertising copy Volo staff writes for the cars they sell. The implication that it is exclusively rare is just to suck in a rube with too much money.

No where in all the articles I have, including Fred Fox's thorough treatments, covering those '56-'57 President Classics is any limited edition President ever mentioned.

I'll bet that when we finally see the photos of it, that it turns out to be that extremely fine air conditioned, azure and wedgewood blue '57 President Classic offered at Hershey this year for $20K. Check out Leonard Shepard's photos of Hershey elsewhere to see it.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    started a topic Special Factory Builds? 1 of 100?

Special Factory Builds? 1 of 100?

One Of One Hundred Specially Built 'Presidential' Studebakers?

http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/...?itemid=448389
Working...
X