Studebaker Farm Estate Sale Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Farm Estate Sale Info

Studebaker Farm estate sale information with more photos. Craigslist ad.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/5841892809.html
    Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
    Fort Worth, TX

1964 Avanti R2 #R-4986

Love that '55 stake-bed. Good thing I'm broke, or I'd be planning a trip to Texas...

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Photos but no prices. It would attract more serious buyers if it were an absolute auction than a car lot type affair. The property has been sold & the sellers really need to move the cars. It is tough to attract buyers with this kind of sale & tougher to get buyers to come back if they do not like the marked prices & leave without buying anything. I am considering a trip out there since fuel is still relatively cheap, but will have to miss the Saturday of the Conroe Swap meet if I do go. How many more rough old Studes do I need?
      Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Originally posted by TX Rebel View Post
        Photos but no prices. It would attract more serious buyers if it were an absolute auction than a car lot type affair. The property has been sold & the sellers really need to move the cars. It is tough to attract buyers with this kind of sale & tougher to get buyers to come back if they do not like the marked prices & leave without buying anything. I am considering a trip out there since fuel is still relatively cheap, but will have to miss the Saturday of the Conroe Swap meet if I do go. How many more rough old Studes do I need?
        Exactly right. Joe and I discussed going to the sale, but we decided not to risk a wasted trip. If they were having an auction we would take our chances. I understand that the auction will come later.
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Those Silver Hawks, Power Hawk, Starliner, Speedster, basically ALL the C & K's and the Packard Clipper Country Sedan all look affordably restore-able.
          Meaning they WILL have good value when completed, of course unfortunately not as much as the Cost, like any Studebaker.

Most are good for Parts like that '63 Cruiser R1.
          It's just too bad adequate warning was not given to drum up some buyers, just a one day "grab all" sale without SDC Advertising.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

I looked up the address on Google Maps and it looks to me that there are at least twenty trucks, maybe twenty-five. About a third of those appear to be pickups. The ad shows three nice looking Transtars! So wish I could go!

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
            X