Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KGlowacky
    replied
    OK Biggs, you're correct! Thanks for the clairification Studerich. Mine are plastic.

Leave a comment:

• KGlowacky
    replied
    OK Biggs, you're correct! Thanks for the clairification Studerich. Mine are plastic.

Leave a comment:

• hank63
    replied
    The linguist strikes again

Leave a comment:

• hank63
    replied
    The linguist strikes again

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Ken asks..."So I will need two different keys no matter what? Bare with me,"

Ken, I will bear with you. I don't have a problem with that proposition. But "bare" with you, I will not. Besides - Me - bare - that's not something anyone here wants to see.[xx(]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Ken asks..."So I will need two different keys no matter what? Bare with me,"

Ken, I will bear with you. I don't have a problem with that proposition. But "bare" with you, I will not. Besides - Me - bare - that's not something anyone here wants to see.[xx(]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    They will not be the same between 289509 and 1314307, the 289509 is all metal, as the original was, no plastic! [:0]

quote:Originally posted by KGlowacky

Just went and got both org. emblems. they are the same. And they look like Si #289509 emblem which they state as 50-51 land cruiser. Si does NOT show a picture of 1314307 so they may also look the same.
    StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    They will not be the same between 289509 and 1314307, the 289509 is all metal, as the original was, no plastic! [:0]

quote:Originally posted by KGlowacky

Just went and got both org. emblems. they are the same. And they look like Si #289509 emblem which they state as 50-51 land cruiser. Si does NOT show a picture of 1314307 so they may also look the same.
    StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    The cheap one was made by Dan Webber, hand painted with tin foil for the silver. Nice enough for a driver, but not for show.

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,439.30
    63 Lark 2 door
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    The cheap one was made by Dan Webber, hand painted with tin foil for the silver. Nice enough for a driver, but not for show.

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,439.30
    63 Lark 2 door
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

Leave a comment:

• bondobilly
    replied
    There WERE two versions available a bunch years ago, before I took ill. One sold at Reedsville for $25 a pop and the other version was about $75 or more at the time. I think I have a NOS one in my collection downstairs that I bought from the A&M Garage in the late 80's.

I do not know about any color issues, but on the less expensive one the word Studebaker was not centered and the blck paint in the letters was fuzzy.

Leave a comment:

• bondobilly
    replied
    There WERE two versions available a bunch years ago, before I took ill. One sold at Reedsville for $25 a pop and the other version was about $75 or more at the time. I think I have a NOS one in my collection downstairs that I bought from the A&M Garage in the late 80's.

I do not know about any color issues, but on the less expensive one the word Studebaker was not centered and the blck paint in the letters was fuzzy.

Leave a comment:

• KGlowacky
    replied
    The emblems I refer to are for the hood and tailgate. SI says the hawk grill and the sedan hoods are the same. My tailgate matches the hood.

Leave a comment:

• KGlowacky
    replied
    The emblems I refer to are for the hood and tailgate. SI says the hawk grill and the sedan hoods are the same. My tailgate matches the hood.

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    That's odd, I've only used the ones that fit in the trunk bezel, and they fit and looked fine. Maybe the red was off, but I wasn't anal enough to notice it.

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,439.30
    63 Lark 2 door
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X