No announcement yet.

REBUILT STUDE T10 FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Rich. I always like to get more than one opinion. It's in my nature. So... what's a zero mile rebuilt T-10 worth?? Call a trans shop first for a rebuild quote before chiming in though-that is if you have a correct T10 to rebuild in the first place. I believe the Stude trans input shafts differ from the Ford and Chevy T-10's. So...um....er...make an offer if you feel my price is too high.
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Sorry Rich. I always like to get more than one opinion. It's in my nature. So... what's a zero mile rebuilt T-10 worth?? Call a trans shop first for a rebuild quote before chiming in though-that is if you have a correct T10 to rebuild in the first place. I believe the Stude trans input shafts differ from the Ford and Chevy T-10's. So...um....er...make an offer if you feel my price is too high.
      Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Todd,
        What Rich was getting at is will 'that' transmission bolt to 'that' bellhousing? The mount ears are different on early models, so mixing and matching won't work.
        Not trying to waste your time, just clarify to prevent future headaches for both buyer and seller.
        Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by tstclr

Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Todd,
          What Rich was getting at is will 'that' transmission bolt to 'that' bellhousing? The mount ears are different on early models, so mixing and matching won't work.
          Not trying to waste your time, just clarify to prevent future headaches for both buyer and seller.
          Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by tstclr

Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

That trans will bolt to the bellhousing. I'll throw in the bellhousing to the buyer. That way there will be no worries as to what it will fit.
            Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

That trans will bolt to the bellhousing. I'll throw in the bellhousing to the buyer. That way there will be no worries as to what it will fit.
              Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Working...
              X