No announcement yet.

2020 International Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BE AWARE: In addition to the daily room charge of $124.00, there are additional daily taxes that apply: 17% or an additional charge of $21.39 per day making the daily charge $145.39. stupak

Comment

We learned Friday the Hilton Garden Inn & Suites host hotel sold out our initial block of rooms. They are adding more rooms but you're going to have to act fast. Fortunately, we have agreements with 9 other hotels and have tried to ensure there are hotel rooms for every budget, both very near the host hotel and also down near the swap meet /car show venue at Camp Jordan. Wayne
      sigpic

Wayne Lee

Comment

Updated hotel listing...
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Wayne Lee

Comment

Unfortunately, taxes of all types are a way of life, and Chattanooga is no exception. Expect to pay taxes on your stay at one of the hotels

Comment

I made reservations at the host hotel this morning with no problems. I want to thank Wayne Lee for the quick response to me email concerning a couple of things.
            Joe Roberts
            '61 R1 Champ
            '65 Cruiser
            Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

I just talked and secured 2 rooms for the 4 nights at the Home 2 suites right next to the host hotel, these rooms are the type with 2 queen beds and a fold out couch good for 3 guys, I always secure an extra room so I will have it if needed. see you there.
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Host Hotel still has rooms available. I just made a reservation.

Justin

Comment

Justin, did you get the Studebaker Meet discount? We know the hotel has more rooms available during our time frame, but they are not necessarily priced with the discount. The latest word was that the additional rooms added to our block were sold out.
                  Just as a precaution to any further folks booking rooms at the host hotel, please make sure you are getting the discounted rate rather than their normal rate! Thanks to all, Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Colgate Studebaker View Post
                    Justin, did you get the Studebaker Meet discount? We know the hotel has more rooms available during our time frame, but they are not necessarily priced with the discount. The latest word was that the additional rooms added to our block were sold out.
                    Just as a precaution to any further folks booking rooms at the host hotel, please make sure you are getting the discounted rate rather than their normal rate! Thanks to all, Bill.
                    Yes, I mentioned the SDC discount and received the same price as listed above. I made the reservation yesterday. In addition, they said they had 2 queens or 1 king rooms available at the discount price. So that means they released more rooms for our club. Go grab them.

Justin

Comment

Working...
                    X