This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proving Ground Tickets

I have 2 Proving Ground track tickets and will not have any Stude there.So, here is the deal.
    My wife and I will provide one ticket in exchange for a ride around the track.
    The second ticket I will sell for cost,offering it first to the member who agrees to give us a ride.
    Any takers? PM me please.
    john

Originally posted by john Mitchell View Post
    I have 2 Proving Ground track tickets and will not have any Stude there.So, here is the deal.
    The second ticket I will sell for cost,offering it first to the member who agrees to give us a ride.
    john
    John -

I won't have a Stude there, either, but will purchase your second ticket if your ride doesn't purchase it as well. I'll try to hitch a ride with one of the other participants. Thanks!

Comment

John -

PM sent.

dadondemand

Comment

Originally posted by john Mitchell View Post
        john
        If I don't sell the 63 I have for sale, I will ride while you drive.

Comment

Working...
        X