This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directions to the Fairgrounds

If you are new to our little corner of the world, the Fairgrounds address is:

5117 Ironwood Rd
    South Bend, IN 46614

It is easily accessible from the US 20 Bypass at the Ironwood exit, and exiting south. If you are a vendor you will go straight at the stop sign and enter in Gate 2. If you are going to get the last piece for your car, to get your car judged, or any of a hundred other reasons, turn right on Jackson Road, go to Gate 4, either show your badge, or pay $5, and park your car. There will be ample handicapped parking at the south end of the parking lot. Gate 2 will be open from 8-7 on Wednesday, 8-5 on Thursday, 8-5 on Friday, and 8-when we close or 5 on Saturday.

Please, we will begin announcements 30 minutes before closing time to let you know. Gates will be closed a few minutes after closing time. Don't be the person locked in the Fairgrounds. No wife will believe you if you call and say you are locked in. I tried it, take it from me..it doesn't work.

Originally posted by Bob Henning View Post
    If you are new to our little corner of the world, the Fairgrounds address is:

5117 Ironwood Rd
    South Bend, IN 46614

It is easily accessible from the US 20 Bypass at the Ironwood exit, and exiting south. If you are a vendor you will go straight at the stop sign and enter in Gate 2. If you are going to get the last piece for your car, to get your car judged, or any of a hundred other reasons, turn right on Jackson Road, go to Gate 4, either show your badge, or pay $5, and park your car. There will be ample handicapped parking at the south end of the parking lot. Gate 2 will be open from 8-7 on Wednesday, 8-5 on Thursday, 8-5 on Friday, and 8-when we close or 5 on Saturday.

Please, we will begin announcements 30 minutes before closing time to let you know. Gates will be closed a few minutes after closing time. Don't be the person locked in the Fairgrounds. No wife will believe you if you call and say you are locked in. I tried it, take it from me..it doesn't work.
    Bob Henning I never would have thought , that you would have tried that excuse, Staying out late at night. naughty naughty.
    Evan Severson

Comment

Working...
    X