X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Candbstudebakers will there and this will be the last time bringing parts so now is the time to get your large sheet metal cheap not give away but a lot less than other times as I need to cover the cost of the trip. I already have some orders and still have room on the trailer for more, the trailer will be filled with extra parts but once they get there they will belong to a different vendor and his prices will be different than if you get them from me first. the trailer can hold only so much so I will be setting a dead line down the road on what will still be available and after that date whats left will be scrapped. I don't have every thing but a lot and nothing is perfect and all needs some work but the prices will reflect that, like $100.00-$250.00 hawk front fenders, hoods, trunk lids, lark fenders , hoods, trunk lids, full flow blocks $150.00 just to name a few, all one needs to do is ask..............See you in Saint Louis...Bob

Leave a comment:

• unclemiltie
    replied
    As the site is having problems it appears, here is a list of the 42 vendors as of last week. There will be more

Vendor First Name Vendor Last Name company name
    Jane Ash 2016 SDC International Meet
    Lester Bartels
    Andrew Beckman Studebaker National Museum
    Dan Booth Nostolgic Motors
    John Caskey Howard's Parts
    Chris Collins Studebaker National Foundation
    Chuck Collins StudebakerParts.Com
    Ted Conrad Studebaker Memorabilia
    Don & Jeri Cox
    Elmer Davis
    Joe Davis
    Donald Erickson Lark Works
    Richard Forgay Tilden Car Trust
    Steve Grant Madd Doodler Publishing
    Bob Grove
    Barry Hackney
    Valerie Hansen Studebaker Rubber
    Rene Harger Southeast Studebaker
    Phil Harris Fairborn Studebaker
    John Hull Hull-O Ventures
    Milan Johnson Hearthland AOAI Chapter
    James Jones
    Tom Karkiewicz
    Armon & Mona Keaster
    Richard Lindsey
    Dale Long Stunningstudes
    Myron McDonald
    Brian Middleton
    Joe Mitchell
    Larry Mitchell
    Jon & Betty Myer Myer's Studebaker
    Mike Myer Mike Myer Parts & Repair
    Ryan Paturalski East Eckman Motor Co
    Vic Phillips Phillips Auto Glass
    Ed Reynolds Studebaker International
    Chris & Gary Sanders
    George Shirley Studebaker Crossroads
    Dick Stewart
    Ford Stoecker ASC
    Dave Thibeault
    Jim Turner
    Tony & Sue Urich Farmhouse Art

Leave a comment:

• unclemiltie
    replied
    Looks like the site has some issues, will get addressed

Leave a comment:

• TX Rebel
    replied
    bad link as of 5/28

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Mute
    replied
    GREAT IDEA, Milt.
    Get those items ordered and also bring your "wish lists" and cash with you. Without these vendors buying, collecting, re-furbishing or even re-manufacturing our Studebaker parts.... we might all end up with Fords. Support our vendors, they are our SUPERHEROS!

Leave a comment:

• unclemiltie
    started a topic Vendors Coming to St. Louis

Vendors Coming to St. Louis

I gave Cornerstone an updated vendor list as of this past weekend. While I know we will have more vendors, please take a look at the list and if you need some parts why not order them now to be delivered in St. Louis to save your shipping costs.

Some vendors did not even sell enough parts last year to meet expenses so lets support our vendors so they keep coming to our national meets. We all like looking at their parts and would miss their pretty goodies. A vendor expends a lot of time and effort packing parts etc for meets.

If you want parts from a vendor not on the list why not call them and ask them if they are coming. Your order could be all the encouragement they need to attend the meet as a vendor.

http://www.sdcmeet.com/vendorlist.asp
Working...
X