Announcement

Collapse

This channel is for questions about how to use the Forum.

Please do not post automotive questions here.

See more
See less

Why Not Let Public View For Sale Cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Not Let Public View For Sale Cars?

I posted some cars found and now for sale in both General Forum and For Sale. I thought they may be removed from general (which they were) but I wonder why. I thought the pictures were fun and of general interest to see "barn finds" and I also thought anyone on the internet could see them and maybe buy them. So now the cars can be seen only if someone signs in or "joins" the forum.

I would think if we are trying to get new members and keep the name alive the entire forum should be able to be viewed by simply opening it. I understand the posting part and the need to try to identify who is posting....but viewing......perhaps you can help me understand this. Thanks. Jim

The SDC Board wants the Forum to augment Turning Wheels listings for members, not supplant them. The Forum is already a completely free resource for technical information; it's not too much to ask people to create a Forum account in order to access a bit of privileged information.

HTH,

Clark

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
    X