Announcement

Collapse

This channel is for questions about how to use the Forum.

Please do not post automotive questions here.

See more
See less

Picture sign, I miss that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture sign, I miss that...

If & when I'm about to look for a specific picture, for example of engine bays, I really miss the sign that used to be at posts containing pictures. I just thought of that now when I'm seeing posts of meetings coming up, I mean that I might not wanna spend time opening & reading about a meeting that's been but don't have pictures, or gonna be in the near future & ofcourse don't have pictures, but I really like to look at pictures of Studebakers...
    So is there a way to have a visible sign by the posts that contains pictures?
    Would be nice... Purdy please...

sigpic

Josephine
    Champion V8
    4d sedan

Nox, that picture sign (paperclip) is still showing up for me:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	paperclip.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	1895749
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Oops! I must've missed that sign totaly! Sorry...
      Hmmm, now that I opend an extra window & made it smaller I saw it, I've been keeping the window big to be easier to read & missed the sign cuz it's outside the whole picture then now that it's not by the headline as it used to be.
      Ok, at least I know it's there now, thanx!

sigpic

Josephine
      Champion V8
      4d sedan

Comment

Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC

Comment

I've been on the forum for 15 years and never noticed that. Wonder what else I am missing.
          Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
          50 Champion 2 door*
          53 Commander K Auto*
          53 Commander K overdrive*
          55 President Speedster
          62 GT 4Speed*
          63 Avanti R1*
          64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

Thou I think it was way better when the sign was by the headline text of the post & now that I've made the whole side smaller the light blue text on the grey background is less easy to read... & yep; I do think the old version was easier to see/look at/read.
            Last edited by Noxnabaker; 05-22-2021, 11:24 PM.
            sigpic

Josephine
            Champion V8
            4d sedan

Comment

Ahhh... Just noticed another thing thing that's related; when I zoom out to see the mark for pictures at the far right I loose the little blue square with arrows in that makes it possible to get right to the last comment in a post!
              So it seems for me that it's either the picture mark or the blue square with arrows.
              sigpic

Josephine
              Champion V8
              4d sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Noxnabaker View Post
                Ahhh... Just noticed another thing thing that's related; when I zoom out to see the mark for pictures at the far right I loose the little blue square with arrows in that makes it possible to get right to the last comment in a post!
                So it seems for me that it's either the picture mark or the blue square with arrows.
                Nox, the little blue circles with the white arrows, on the left side, do the same thing.
                Paul
                Winston-Salem, NC

Comment

Aha, thanx Paul!

(So there's a way to have the page zoomed out & small & see both, but sadly not zoomed in & see the picture sign.)

sigpic

Josephine
                  Champion V8
                  4d sedan

Comment

Working...
                  X