Announcement

Collapse

This channel is for questions about how to use the Forum.

Please do not post automotive questions here.

See more
See less

Commander Member NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Member NOT

How to I change my profile to read “Champion Member” instead of “Commander Member”?

Those names are based on how many posts you have made. I believe it starts at Champion, then goes to Commander, then a higher trim level. One of the higher ones is President.

Contact the Administrator if you need to know the various names and the number of posts you have to make to get to each.
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Ah, Thanks.

Comment

Most forums there are rules that determine your "gloss", which is the actual term for that designation. Some places it's assigned by a moderator. Over on BangShift my "gloss" is Expletive Deleted because I swear at the dumbasses so much.
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I noticed someone who had a bit over 200 posts that was a Champion member. I guess you will get there if you stay on the forum. I am a Silver Hawk and I have never owned one. It is no big deal.
          "In the heart of Arkansas."
          Searcy, Arkansas
          1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
          1952 2R pickup

Comment

There's no number of posts high enough to become a "Dictator Member"

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X