Announcement

Collapse

This channel is for questions about how to use the Forum.

Please do not post automotive questions here.

See more
See less

Resources Tab Broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCDave51
    replied
    Originally posted by wheelsm View Post
    When I developed the new web site, nothing was converted to a PDF that wasn't already a PDF on the old site. Most of the resources and other technical documents under Tech Tips and Specs are PDF files. If you are attempting to view these documents on a smartphone or tablet, it requires your device to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader app installed. Without this app, the tabs may appear do to nothing because your device doesn't know what to do with a PDF file.

- Mark Wheeler, SDC Membership & Webmaster
    Just tried the V8- identification database in the resources section and it works fantastic here on my iPhone. Thanks Mark for all that you’ve done with this new site. Looks great.

Leave a comment:

• wheelsm
    replied
    When I developed the new web site, nothing was converted to a PDF that wasn't already a PDF on the old site. Most of the resources and other technical documents under Tech Tips and Specs are PDF files. If you are attempting to view these documents on a smartphone or tablet, it requires your device to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader app installed. Without this app, the tabs may appear do to nothing because your device doesn't know what to do with a PDF file.

- Mark Wheeler, SDC Membership & Webmaster

Leave a comment:

• showbizkid
    replied
    StudeRich , I don't have anything to do with the main SDC site. Like the other said, everything appears to be working, though - maybe you had an Internet glitch?

In any case, Mark Wheeler, the SDC's webmaster, is responsible for the main site. You can PM him at wheelsm if you want to discuss the site with him.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    Note many of the sub pages on the site are now in pdf files. If your device doesn't support pdf files, that's probably the problem.

Leave a comment:

• 1inxs
    replied
    All tabs have been working for me!

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    I just tried to get to the engine listing from the SDC tab at the top of the page and was successful.

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
    NONE of the Links on the Resources Tab Work!
    Rich, are you accessing it from its new URL?
    https://studebakerdriversclub.com/?page_id=25049

Leave a comment:

• RadioRoy
    replied
    Rich,

This one works for me.

http://www.studebakervendors.com/

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    started a topic Resources Tab Broken

Resources Tab Broken

Hi Clark, I tried to help the guy trying to I.D. His Engine and found NONE of the Links on the Resources Tab Work!
    The "New" SDC Site seems broken, I am not getting an Error message like some people, the Links just go back with Nothing.

Rich.
Working...
X