Announcement

Collapse

This channel is for questions about how to use the Forum.

Please do not post automotive questions here.

See more
See less

Resources Tab Broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resources Tab Broken

Hi Clark, I tried to help the guy trying to I.D. His Engine and found NONE of the Links on the Resources Tab Work!
    The "New" SDC Site seems broken, I am not getting an Error message like some people, the Links just go back with Nothing.

Rich.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Rich,

This one works for me.

http://www.studebakervendors.com/
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
    10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
    56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
    60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
      NONE of the Links on the Resources Tab Work!
      Rich, are you accessing it from its new URL?
      https://studebakerdriversclub.com/?page_id=25049

"All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10,
      '51 Commander Starlight,
      '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
      '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

I just tried to get to the engine listing from the SDC tab at the top of the page and was successful.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

All tabs have been working for me!
          1963 Studebaker GT Hawk R1 63V-33867
          1964 Studebaker Avanti R1 R-5364
          1970 Avanti II RQA-0385
          1981 Avanti II RQB-3304

Comment

Note many of the sub pages on the site are now in pdf files. If your device doesn't support pdf files, that's probably the problem.
            "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10,
            '51 Commander Starlight,
            '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
            '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

StudeRich , I don't have anything to do with the main SDC site. Like the other said, everything appears to be working, though - maybe you had an Internet glitch?

In any case, Mark Wheeler, the SDC's webmaster, is responsible for the main site. You can PM him at wheelsm if you want to discuss the site with him.

Cheers!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

When I developed the new web site, nothing was converted to a PDF that wasn't already a PDF on the old site. Most of the resources and other technical documents under Tech Tips and Specs are PDF files. If you are attempting to view these documents on a smartphone or tablet, it requires your device to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader app installed. Without this app, the tabs may appear do to nothing because your device doesn't know what to do with a PDF file.

- Mark Wheeler, SDC Membership & Webmaster
                - Mark Wheeler, Cornerstone Registration, Ltd.
                SDC Membership Secretary and SDC Webmaster

Comment

Originally posted by wheelsm View Post
                  When I developed the new web site, nothing was converted to a PDF that wasn't already a PDF on the old site. Most of the resources and other technical documents under Tech Tips and Specs are PDF files. If you are attempting to view these documents on a smartphone or tablet, it requires your device to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader app installed. Without this app, the tabs may appear do to nothing because your device doesn't know what to do with a PDF file.

- Mark Wheeler, SDC Membership & Webmaster
                  Just tried the V8- identification database in the resources section and it works fantastic here on my iPhone. Thanks Mark for all that you’ve done with this new site. Looks great.

Comment

Working...
                  X