Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your Private Message storage is almost full. Your Private Message storage is over 90% full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your Private Message storage is almost full. Your Private Message storage is over 90% full

I cleaned it up and presently only have 9 "in" & 1 "notification". Clark am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks, Bill

The Rest are in "Sent" and also "Trash", Delete them ALL, they all count!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Thanks Rich!!

Comment

Sending sent and received messages to the trash folder still just stores them in trash. Open that and delete them from there as well.
        However, based on what Clark said earlier, if you sent messages to others, and they have not deleted them from their cache, even though you have, they remain to count against yours.
        "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10,
        '51 Commander Starlight,
        '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
        '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Right - Buzzard , please read this thread.

If you empty your trash too and still see this message, then I can try using the Admin tools to force-empty things, but even that is a crapshoot. Bottom line: the PM system was not meant to be for permanent storage, but for private chats. Anything you want to keep for posterity should be moved out to permanent local storage.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X