Announcement

Collapse

This channel is for questions about how to use the Forum.

Please do not post automotive questions here.

See more
See less

503 Service Unavailable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockne10
    replied
    Don't know if it's related but, with college, as well as high school and grade school students all pursuing their studies on line, and many professionals working from home, I think we can expect to experience a bit of traffic on the internet before things get better.

Leave a comment:

• Skip Lackie
    replied
    Thanks Clark. I knew you were working on it, but it has gotten quite a bit worse lately. We have been warned that the internet might be slowing down due to virus-related heavy use, but I'm not having the problem on any other site.

Leave a comment:

• JoeHall
    replied
    Thanks Clark, we appreciate it. It's been going on for at least 2 weeks now. Even when the 503 flag does not pop up, waiting for the next screen here is like watching paint dry. Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• showbizkid
    replied
    Please... I UNDERSTAND.

It is not just you. I am aware of it. I am pursuing solutions.

Leave a comment:

• jclary
    replied
    Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
    Not trying to be a nag, but 503 Service Unavailable is what I get about half the time when I click on any forum thread -- then I get it again when I go back out and try to come in again. Since I'm old and retired, I shouldn't be impatient -- but I'd rather spend the years I have left doing something more productive than staring at that number 503.
    You are not alone...not only have I gotten that message several times today, but once, I got a "search has timed out" message when I had only hit the "back" button. Until today, I had only been getting these goofy error messages on my laptop. Today, for the first time I also had it happen on my iPhone. Although, I will admit that I don't do a lot of internet monitoring on my iPhone.

Leave a comment:

• Skip Lackie
    started a topic 503 Service Unavailable

503 Service Unavailable

Not trying to be a nag, but 503 Service Unavailable is what I get about half the time when I click on any forum thread -- then I get it again when I go back out and try to come in again. Since I'm old and retired, I shouldn't be impatient -- but I'd rather spend the years I have left doing something more productive than staring at that number 503.
Working...
X