Announcement

Collapse

This channel is for questions about how to use the Forum.

Please do not post automotive questions here.

See more
See less

Latest forum quirk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest forum quirk

Recently I will post a new thread and then if I come back in a day or two there are no responses. No problem. But then I Notice I have a few new messages. So I go to check messages and when I click on one it goes to my thread where there were in fact responses that did not show up from the page itself.

Not a big problem I guess, just another weird thing. Has anybody else experienced this?
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Yes, it's been noted by me under the forum discussion page. It happens every day, particularly on threads I have contributed to. Not sure why, but the threads are not being updated with the latest posts.
    Skip Lackie

Comment

Yup, I've also had posts that others mention in a different post and I get a p.m. notice (the bell next to my sign in). Bill

Comment

This "new and improved" BB is just the opposite.

Difficult, antiquated and unnecessarily complicated for folks like me to post simply and communicate with others made virtually unusable. I still have yet to post a photo...

"Just because something is new or improved, does not mean that it's better!" author unknown

Comment

I havn't had this problem on the east side of the Atlantic, & posting a picture also works for me:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	2,8.JPG Views:	0 Size:	60.8 KB ID:	1822425
          (I always use "Upload Attatchments".)
          Josephine
          -55 sedan

Comment

Same here. Recently, some of my posts never made it onto the page.

jack vines

PackardV8

Comment

I believe Clark indicated earlier that, while posts and responses DO appear on the Forum, the actual "counter" only updates and loads at certain times.
              I don't know if this is the answer; but it's one.
              "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10,
              '51 Commander Starlight,
              '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
              '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

I have noticed a couple of times that posts I made did not show up. I assumed I had forgotten to hit the post button before I left the page.
                Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
                50 Champion 2 door*
                53 Commander K Auto*
                53 Commander K overdrive*
                55 President Speedster
                62 GT 4Speed*
                63 Avanti R1*
                64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

Working...