Announcement

Collapse

This channel is for questions about how to use the Forum.

Please do not post automotive questions here.

See more
See less

new messages

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new messages

Since this new format I don't know how to view new PM's it is very cumbersome for some with very little computer skills, it say I have some but I have trouble viewing them, the old system was not a problem but know I don't feel like I want to try, I have post on cars for sale and people are sending me messages and I can't view, I know it is me but life is tough but it is tougher when your stupid . any one interested in the cars for sale please use my e-mail candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net Bob
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

HI Bob-

Just look for a number next to the "messages" in the upper right of the page. Click anywhere in that "messages" box to see your messages.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 12.59.38 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	12.9 KB ID:	1808042

The hard part for me was how you reply once you have read the message. You have to click on the title of the message, which then brings up a page where you can enter in your reply.

note: I build websites for a living, so I liketo think a bit more tech savvy than most, and this was a stumbling block for me.

Hope that helps.

Comment

I agree it could be more intuitive. There are several things the vBulletin team did in this release that seem a bit underdeveloped. But we’re working around them best we can

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X