This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new messages

Since this new format I don't know how to view new PM's it is very cumbersome for some with very little computer skills, it say I have some but I have trouble viewing them, the old system was not a problem but know I don't feel like I want to try, I have post on cars for sale and people are sending me messages and I can't view, I know it is me but life is tough but it is tougher when your stupid . any one interested in the cars for sale please use my e-mail candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net Bob
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

HI Bob-

Just look for a number next to the "messages" in the upper right of the page. Click anywhere in that "messages" box to see your messages.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 12.59.38 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	12.9 KB ID:	1808042

The hard part for me was how you reply once you have read the message. You have to click on the title of the message, which then brings up a page where you can enter in your reply.

note: I build websites for a living, so I liketo think a bit more tech savvy than most, and this was a stumbling block for me.

Hope that helps.

Comment

I agree it could be more intuitive. There are several things the vBulletin team did in this release that seem a bit underdeveloped. But we’re working around them best we can

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X