Announcement

Collapse

This channel is for questions about how to use the Forum.

Please do not post automotive questions here.

See more
See less

New forum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, slow as hell.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I like it so far. I was able to figure out the new topics thing, but to get to the last page of a long thread, I had to go to the bottom of the first page. I believe that in the old format, you could choose last page when you clicked on the thread. With that, thanks for the work it took for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
        Thanks to rockne10 above, I found the LIKE button,. So I really like the new forum now! LOL
        Joe, I actually took a photo of my screen and pasted a red arrow pointing to the "like" tab.
        But when I tried to load the photo to my post it requested a URL address; I couldn't load it directly from my PC.

"All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10,
        '51 Commander Starlight,
        '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
        '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

I find it harder to read. less contrast and is the font smaller?

Comment

Good access on one computer but get this on the other This content can’t be shown in a frame

There is supposed to be some content here, but the publisher doesn’t allow it to be displayed in a frame. This is to help protect the security of any information you might enter into this site.
            I can log in if I choose : " Open this in a new window"
            Try this
            Privacy statement`
            Bill Foy
            1000 Islands, Ontario
            1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

There is a New Forum now called "Forum Q&A" where you can Post these Forum Questions, issues and problems.

https://forum.studebakerdriversclub....um-discussions

StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Not impressed, I like the old format better. Might be better for those who Facebook or Tweet. I don't use either.

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
                  Joe, I actually took a photo of my screen and pasted a red arrow pointing to the "like" tab.
                  But when I tried to load the photo to my post it requested a URL address; I couldn't load it directly from my PC.
                  It's noticeably slower, but, I am too. Does the same thing with me when I try and post a photo !!

Comment

Slower than a 6 volt Commander cranks on a subzero Michigan morning.

JT

Comment

Please contribute any further bugs or problems in this Forum Thread.

Thank you.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                      X