This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum

So far, I am liking the new forum... but for those who have not logged in, it took me quite a while to find the log-in button . If anyone else is having that problem, it's in the upper right corner where you'd expect, but gray and at least for me, easy to miss. Keep looking!
    Ron Dame
    '63 Champ

Not so sure, so far Meh! It may be my chrome browser but I've got about 3" of space with the forum pages floating in the middle. Sure would like to see the page full. Yes! I do have my screen in full screen mode.

I don't see it any faster either, so I'll give it some time and check it out as it's just up and see how it looks on the windows desktop.
    , ,

Comment

Being old dog , change is not my cup of tea one reason I have old cars will have to learn new tricks

Comment

Works for me!!

Craig

Comment

Why can't I fill the page with forum and not have the green space. My 76 yo eyes want to know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-09-15 at 9.39.35 AM.png
Views:	171
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	1802064
          , ,

Comment

Thanks RON DAME for showing me the log in button.

Comment

Anything new will take some time to get used to.

Have noticed that the length of a page has gotten much shorter - the Lark Registry thread went from 9 to 23 pages!

Glad it is done and up once again.

Comment

What happened to listing the city we're in on the left with the other info? Is that gone for good? Why?
                1949 Studebaker 2R5 half ton pickup...

Comment

Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
                  Why can't I fill the page with forum and not have the green space. My 76 yo eyes want to know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-09-15 at 9.39.35 AM.png
Views:	171
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	1802064
                  If you increase your zoom on your browser, it will get things larger and easier to read.

Comment

I haven't found how to go to "What's New" to cover all of the areas, as I used to.
                    I also prefer to start with what is newest and work back in a thread, not have to go through all of the old material first.
                    Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by 62champ View Post

If you increase your zoom on your browser, it will get things larger and easier to read.
                      That does indeed help but it's the only forum I need to use it with. Thx, Bob
                      , ,

Comment

Yup, it's going to take some time to get reacquainted. Bill

Comment

Upon further review, I looked at the other forums I frequent. The AOAI forum is the same as here but just not as noticeable as here due to the green color of the background here. The AOAI page is the same color background as the page. All the other forums fill the page at 100% not the 175% I use here.

Just an observation, I'll survive IAC, it's a great forum.

Bob
                          , ,

Comment

Should not have to do that for one forum !
                            sigpic
                            1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
                            Lewisville,NC

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
                              I haven't found how to go to "What's New" to cover all of the areas, as I used to.
                              I also prefer to start with what is newest and work back in a thread, not have to go through all of the old material first.
                              You can tick the Button "New Topics" in the upper left corner. Now you can see all new entries. If you want to see the last entry you can find it by clicking on the double arrow just right side of the topic.

Comment

Working...
                              X