Announcement

Collapse

This channel is for questions about how to use the Forum.

Please do not post automotive questions here.

See more
See less

a tip for those who post pics that are not right side up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a tip for those who post pics that are not right side up

Something you might try-
    I found that when posting pics that are stored on my computer I am given the option to edit the pic before posting it.
    One of the things I can do is to rotate the pic. If I rotate it 180 degrees, then rotate it 180 degrees a second time immediately afterwards, it will be right side up. If your PC gives you the option to edit maybe give it a try, it could help with those annoying 90 degree off and upside down pics. Just my .02 cents worth.
    thom

(and try to re-size them no larger than 1024x768)
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by thom View Post
      Something you might try-
      I found that when posting pics that are stored on my computer I am given the option to edit the pic before posting it.
      One of the things I can do is to rotate the pic. If I rotate it 180 degrees, then rotate it 180 degrees a second time immediately afterwards, it will be right side up. If your PC gives you the option to edit maybe give it a try, it could help with those annoying 90 degree off and upside down pics. Just my .02 cents worth.
      If your pictures are on your computer hard drive using windows, double clicking on them will bring the picture up and generally have a "Rotate" feature (hi-lited in red)

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-06-27 16_41_03-Photos_LI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	1728569

Comment

Working...
      X