View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Another Northwest treasure: '64 Cruiser in Portland for $6k with new paint

Quote Originally Posted by leonard View Post
    I'm only asking 4500 dollars. A little over 1000 miles on new brake lines,new disc brakes,new dual exhaust new fuel pump,new front wind lace,the valves were ground and new valve seals. As far as i can tell there is no rust issues,i'm 3rd owner,the second owner had it for 30 years,so you know he took care of it. Comes with original owners manual, acessories manual, shop manual/body shop manual,build sheet extra ste of disc brake pads,extra wind lace. Power steering has a leak,the ac needs to be converted
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 49´ Studebaker 2R11 rear bumper

Hello
    I´m looking for the rear bumper for my truck, do anyone know where I can get one?
    Thanks
    Larus.l
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 1961 Lark VIII Cruiser Alert!

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...pm&pmid=144904
    Hello folks - Just want to announce that there is a 61 Cruiser, survivor in protected condition, on the side of the road, Just past the Hacienda Bridge on River Road in Sonoma County. Been there since Monday, no ownership notes, registration tags appear old, Fear for the car being tagged by CHP and Towed/Crushed. I took a walk around video, and will attempt to post it later today. Everything is there, remarkably ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Throttle Linkage hook up on 1965 Studebaker with Chevy engine and Edlebrock 4 bbl carb

I am looking for a picture of throttle linkage hookup on a SBC engine in my 65 Cruiser, I switched from 2 Bbr to 4 bbr Edelbrock carb. I can not seem to get the cable kick-down to work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Chuck
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 1963 rear quarter gasket

I am looking for a right rear quarter window gasket (weatherstrip around window)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast