X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 Speedster on C/L

Not mine... looks good for the price?

Attached Files

Always liked that black and white color scheme.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Missing the leather seats which won't be cheap and looks like it needs a lot of clean up but priced right if it's a true AZ car.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
        Always liked that black and white color scheme.
        Yeah, me too. But I think my knees go weak with the black, white and pink, tri-tone. ( I can't remember the correct name of the pink color )
        sals54

Comment

Spoke to him on the phone. Sounds like a very straight shooter. I'm not looking for quite that much work, but I'm not scratching it off the list of 'possibles'~!

Comment

Thanks!....will add to President Speedster roster index!

Comment

Originally posted by sals54 View Post
              Yeah, me too. But I think my knees go weak with the black, white and pink, tri-tone. ( I can't remember the correct name of the pink color )
              Coraltone. That is what I have with Plimco Gray..

Bob Miles
              Tucson AZ

Comment

Originally posted by colt45sa View Post
                Spoke to him on the phone. Sounds like a very straight shooter. I'm not looking for quite that much work, but I'm not scratching it off the list of 'possibles'~!
                What work did the seller say is needed? How about mechanical condition?

Comment

Originally posted by 6hk71400 View Post
                  Coraltone. That is what I have with Plimco Gray..

Bob Miles
                  Tucson AZ
                  Yeah, Bob.. That is a beautiful combo. Any of the two tones or three tones with the Coraltone really sets off the Speedster. Perhaps the prettiest of all the color combos. If I could get the one posted above, I'd have to shoot the top PINK. Awesome.
                  sals54

Comment

If I could afford this car, I'd simply make sure the mechanicals are up to par, then drive the heck out of it, as is. No need to, "restore" anything in that car that I can see

Comment

I agree with Joe. From what I see in the pictures, it doesn't need any restoration, just drive it.
                      I can't believe it isn't sold already. Sure looks like a good value to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X