Chapter Websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter Websites

Other than painfully counting them on the SDC search site, does anyone know how many Chapters have websites?
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Are you referring to actual websites, or flakebook pages?
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Bob,
      I don't have the full answer to your question, however, I can confirm that our Northwest Chapter does.
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Of note here is that many of the Chapter websites are not up to date. I checked one the other night and the last time it was updated was 2003, that is a long time ago. You will note in What's Happening, when I know that a chapter has a Facebook presence, there is the logo beside their information. So, if your chapter has a facebook presence and I don't know about it, please let me know. I do know that many chapters have gone to Facebook as they no longer have someone who can do their websites. I can give you a rough estimate how many have them from my listings for What's Happening. However, I would have to eliminate all of the doubles. Just a rough count, I get 90. I will do a more comprehensive check next week am off to a board meeting for the weekend.
        โ€‹
        Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
        studenews@outlook.com

Comment

I am trying to set up a website for our chapter, the Southern Arizona Chapter in Tucson AZ. I could use all the help out here from the beginning of the web page to maintenance.

Thanks

Bob Miles
          Tucson AZ

Comment

Thanks all,

I was wondering about / interested in creating a page with all the logos and URL's. The downside is that they come an go without any notice and page maintenance would be an issue

Chris: yes, the Fbook thing is getting a lot of presence, but I prefer to not allow them to scan my system for their interests...

Commander: yes, I have yours..

SusueQ: yes, you hit it right on the head...

Bob Miles: I can give you a few elementary pointers but you'd have to vest some time in understanding the code..
            64 GT Hawk (K7)
            1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
                Thanks...

(requieredonehundredcharacterstoallowmessagetobesent)
                64 GT Hawk (K7)
                1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Bob,
                  Let me know what you wish to use, I do the following websites:
                  The OHA is a volunteer organization that encourages gardening in Ontario, is concerned about environmental issues, and has clubs across Ontario.

I can set you up with a format to follow along. Let me know. i used to teach web design.

Originally posted by 6hk71400 View Post
                  I am trying to set up a website for our chapter, the Southern Arizona Chapter in Tucson AZ. I could use all the help out here from the beginning of the web page to maintenance.

Thanks

Bob Miles
                  Tucson AZ
                  โ€‹
                  studenews@outlook.com

Comment

Hi All,
                    I can email my contacts for What's Happening and ask for their website links. That could be a start.
                    โ€‹
                    studenews@outlook.com

Comment

Susan,

PM sent,

Thanks,
                      Bob Miles
                      Tucson AZ

Comment

Missouri/Illinois Gateway Chapter, SDC: http://clubs.hemmings.com/gatewaysdc/
                        Lew Schucart
                        Editor, Avanti Magazine

Comment

Working...
                        X