looking to sell project 64 Daytona hardtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to sell project 64 Daytona hardtop

As life goes on and time flies it comes time to sell off projects I will not be finishing here is the 64 Daytona Hardtop that I planned on making a 66 Daytona hardtop out off ( the car that Studebaker should have made). The body and frame are 98% rust free and car has been stored in side of my shop for about 18 years, car is a part and comes with no engine or transmission, here is a list of what is there.
    1-solid body and frame
    2-good 66 dash and extra 64-65 dash
    3-front and back seats redone with NOS 64 black ( front is a bench)
    4-2 set of very good doors and glass
    5- set of good vent windows and there might still be an extra set.
    6-flanged rear end from a 76 Avanti single leg with rod holders.
    7-front disk brakes from 76 Avanti large style along with the power steering parts ( no pump)
    8-very good trunk lid and nice hood ( might still have an extra one also)
    9-44 rear end with 3.73 gears and TT
    10-very nice single head light front fenders and supports.
    11- one set of nice front fenders with duel headlight set up and supports
    12- NOS single commander grille for 64
    13-used duel headlight grille for 64-65
    14-NOS lower air scoop
    15-steering column for a floor shift set up (clean column no shift lever holes)
    16-nice rear fenders (off car now)
    17-drive shaft from 76 Avanti set up for SBC along with engine mounts for same to Studebaker frame.
    18-I think I have a NOS headliner for this car.
    19- different set of door panels for the 2 door cars in different colors. ( a couple are NOS)
    20-good radiator and support
    21- good gas tank
    22- some side trim for the 64-65 and 66 not all but some as I was not going to use any.
    that is about it on the list but if I think of something missed I will add to it. car is apart but would bolt things on for shipping . I might even be able to deliver east for a fee if I have a trip planned, that is something we can talk about. Price $4,000 I do not want to sell parts alone, as this is just to nice of a project car. I can send some pictures to e-mails only not here on the forum. if interested use my e-mail address candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net or call me at 510-266-2522....Bob
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Working...
X