Registry Confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registry Confusion

Hey fellas : There seems to be some confusion in the registries that we have . I have a complete list of active registries with the managers name and email address . Mark Wheeler will address this issue when he returns to his office on the 13Th . In the meantime if you need to know if there is a registry for a particular vehicle such as Cruisers or 64 Convertibles contact me at not4u@nlis.ca . I also have a list of not represented vehicles that need a registry and a manager . Be patient and it will be taken care of shortly .

Old Fart

The 1961 Hawk registry is a JOKE!!! stupak

Comment

How so StuPak

Comment

Have you tried to get into the registry lately thru the SDC website? Can't. YEARS ago I submitted a complete history of our '61 to the registry. It NEVER appeared. As a matter of fact, there was only one car ever listed. stupak

Comment

Hi Stupak : I have just finished the up to date list of active registries and am waiting for confirmation from Ann Turner as to when the list will appear in Turning Wheels Mark Wheeler is supposed to be changing the web site to the up dated list . If you still have the 61 Hawk the registry manager is John Alexander and his Email address is jfalex37@comcast.net . Let me know how you make out . Terry not4u@nlis.ca Old Fart

Comment

Total waste of time!!! stupak

Comment

It appears the 61 Hawk Domain is not valid or it hasn't propagated down through the system yet. Connections are refused
              64 GT Hawk (K7)
              1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

64V-K7 Did you try John's Email address jfalex37@comcast.net ?? The club 's web site is screwed up for registries . Hopefully Ann will publish the up dated list in T.W. shortly .

Old Fart

Comment

Just for everyone's information, the 61 Hawk Registry was left to languish and disappear because of a lack of participation. The author of this site said that he communicated with a number of owners and only one responded. To go to that amount of work and expense for basically nothing is a very good reason to let it go. The domain name will go offline shortly so if anyone is willing to pick it up, get in touch with 1and1.com
                  64 GT Hawk (K7)
                  1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Working...
                  X