Who worked on this '61 Champ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who worked on this '61 Champ?

It looks like l'm taking the plunge. l've put down a deposit on this Champ!

After it's sale at B-J in Palm Springs, it found its way to Canada. It is pretty - and l'm thinking that it's an interesting piece to show with my black '60 Lark Hardtop. Sure, it's a LWB and a 6 cylinder, but the thot of having these two black Studes in the same garage (mine!) is hard to get out of my mind. Cool Beans and shades of Mr. Palma! lol (BUT believe, l'm NOT going to start collecting more black Larks!)

Hope the link works 'cuz l would just like to know if anyone out there knows who did the work on this attractive looking truck, or could furnish any other info about it.

Thanks
    Roger Hill

60 Lark Vlll, hardtop, black/red, Power Kit, 3 spd. - "Juliette"
    61 Champ Deluxe, 6, black/red, o/d, long box. - "Jeri"
    Junior Wagon - "Junior"

"In the end, dear undertaker,
    Ride me in a Studebaker"

Beautiful truck! I love it. My '61Champ has the Lark hood ornament like yours. I like it. I can't wait to see both your truck and your Lark side-by-side.
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Thanks Joe. Got to give my better half a "refresher" in driving a stick tranny, but l'm sure that will be easy. l hope that the two together at a show will demonstrate Studebakers ability to be resourceful. And eventually l'd like to pull my Concord Stude buggy on a trailer behind the Champ, too! Got to show our favorite manufacturer in a good light for folks!
      Roger Hill

60 Lark Vlll, hardtop, black/red, Power Kit, 3 spd. - "Juliette"
      61 Champ Deluxe, 6, black/red, o/d, long box. - "Jeri"
      Junior Wagon - "Junior"

"In the end, dear undertaker,
      Ride me in a Studebaker"

Comment

Working...
      X