MN Cars and Coffee Update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN Cars and Coffee Update.

For anyone in Mn there will be a Cars and Coffee starting Sat. March 4 th. 2017 at 9am to what ever at Freddies Family restaurant , 810 highway 65, Mora Mn. 55051. All makes and clubs welcome with or without a car. As I know most cars here in Mn are still in storage. Tell everyone you know that may want to show up. This will be a every month thing on the first Saturday of each month. Just show up talk cars or what ever, have a good time and fix all the worlds problems. Hope to see you there. Steve Welsh.

Looks like the weather will be nice this coming Saturday the 4th of March. In the 40's and partly sunny. For all those that plan to be at Mora on Sat maybe you could post here so I have some idea on how big of a table I should have them set up. Hoping to see as many as possible. Would like to see this go over big. Steve.

Comment

Sounds like a nice event Steve. I wont be attending however, as I have too many things to do on a '63 Daytona hardtop as I hope to have it ready for South Bend in May.
      By the way, is your engine out of the machine shop yet?
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

No!!!! It had best be this next week or I'am going to raise hell. Got the rear axle housing stripped down today to check it all out. Everything looks good but a small ? on the pinion bearings. Going to have my brother look at them Tues. as he's done more than I have. If I need to rockauto has them with the cups for about $55.00 . If he thinks they are at all bad I will just put in new. Like to have it all rebuilt and painted by next week.

Comment

I've got my block and heads at the Auto Value in Little Falls. The machinist said the block will be bored this coming week. Fingers crossed that all goes well.
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Brent Had hoped you would be there. You take some real great photo's I had hoped could be posted here and on the Sdc news letter. I'am terrible at it. Just a reminder for everyone to turn out for this first monthly event and bring some friends as this is not limited to Studebaker drivers. Lets make this a success. Steve.

Comment

This blog is a bit old but FYI I try to avoid Chinese bearings whenever possible.

Comment

Working...
              X