Avanti jack handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti jack handle

Looking for a nice 1557702 Avanti jack handle-the type with the socket on the end.I found a jack but still need a handle
    Thanks
    PBL

Isn't 1557702 the lug wrench? The jack handle is a long unit with a joint tha permits folding it in two so it will fit in the spare tire cavity.

Comment

Isn't 1557702 the lug wrench? The jack handle is a long unit with a joint tha permits folding it in two so it will fit in the spare tire cavity.

Comment

1557702 is the jack handle. 513201 is the wrench. I need the 1557702 handle
        Thanks
        PBL

Comment

1557702 is the jack handle. 513201 is the wrench. I need the 1557702 handle
          Thanks
          PBL

Comment

I think I have the handle, but no jack. Are there and part numbers or marks on the handle I should look for? Maybe we can get them together.

Jim

_________1966 Avanti II RQA 0088______________Rabid Snail Racing
            Jim
            Often in error, never in doubt
            http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

I think I have the handle, but no jack. Are there and part numbers or marks on the handle I should look for? Maybe we can get them together.

Jim

_________1966 Avanti II RQA 0088______________Rabid Snail Racing
              Jim
              Often in error, never in doubt
              http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

JIm, Three pieces: (1) 513201 Whench wheel socket,(2)1557701 Jack less handle, (3)1557702 Handle jack. #1 fits in the indentation under the trunk carpet, left of the spare tire well. #2 lays across the spare tire #3 fits in the indentation below the spare tire. # 1, I call a lug wrench, socket on one end w/taper on the other.#2 is a expandable jack #3 is a two peices jointed to fold with bent crank handle on one end and 1 inch 90 bend at the other. No illustration in the parts book but the handel, and only the handle is listed in the index with a group and page number. All three are in the same group. No markings on the three pieces.

Comment

JIm, Three pieces: (1) 513201 Whench wheel socket,(2)1557701 Jack less handle, (3)1557702 Handle jack. #1 fits in the indentation under the trunk carpet, left of the spare tire well. #2 lays across the spare tire #3 fits in the indentation below the spare tire. # 1, I call a lug wrench, socket on one end w/taper on the other.#2 is a expandable jack #3 is a two peices jointed to fold with bent crank handle on one end and 1 inch 90 bend at the other. No illustration in the parts book but the handel, and only the handle is listed in the index with a group and page number. All three are in the same group. No markings on the three pieces.

Comment

JIm, Three pieces: (1) 513201 Whench wheel socket,(2)1557701 Jack less handle, (3)1557702 Handle jack. #1 fits in the indentation under the trunk carpet, left of the spare tire well. #2 lays across the spare tire #3 fits in the indentation below the spare tire. # 1, I call a lug wrench, socket on one end w/taper on the other.#2 is a expandable jack #3 is a two peices jointed to fold with bent crank handle on one end and 1 inch 90 bend at the other. No illustration in the parts book but the handel, and only the handle is listed in the index with a group and page number. All three are in the same group. No markings on the three pieces. Hope this helps.

Comment

JIm, Three pieces: (1) 513201 Whench wheel socket,(2)1557701 Jack less handle, (3)1557702 Handle jack. #1 fits in the indentation under the trunk carpet, left of the spare tire well. #2 lays across the spare tire #3 fits in the indentation below the spare tire. # 1, I call a lug wrench, socket on one end w/taper on the other.#2 is a expandable jack #3 is a two peices jointed to fold with bent crank handle on one end and 1 inch 90 bend at the other. No illustration in the parts book but the handel, and only the handle is listed in the index with a group and page number. All three are in the same group. No markings on the three pieces. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks for the input. All the numbers listed are correct. I just need the folding jack handle. Please let me know if yours has the socket end on it. The other ones have like a rectangular end. Thanks and let me know.
                        PBL

Comment

Thanks for the input. All the numbers listed are correct. I just need the folding jack handle. Please let me know if yours has the socket end on it. The other ones have like a rectangular end. Thanks and let me know.
                          PBL

Comment

The Avanti Jack handle end that fits into the jack is bent at a 90. (No socket, no retangular end)). When placed into the receiving end of the jack the 90 bend fits into a 3/8th inch hole in the side of the receiving "tube" like thing on the scissor jack. I would expect that the part number 1557702 is for this type of jack handle and would not be applicable to a jack handle with a socket end. Send me your email address and I'll take a picture of mine and email it.

Comment

The Avanti Jack handle end that fits into the jack is bent at a 90. (No socket, no retangular end)). When placed into the receiving end of the jack the 90 bend fits into a 3/8th inch hole in the side of the receiving "tube" like thing on the scissor jack. I would expect that the part number 1557702 is for this type of jack handle and would not be applicable to a jack handle with a socket end. Send me your email address and I'll take a picture of mine and email it.

Comment

Working...
                              X