X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 57 Golden Hawk at Barrett/Jackson $87,000

Wow ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    sals54

That car was pristine & I would not be surprised if the owner had that much or more into it !

Comment

Yes, that was a very nice car.
      sigpic

Comment

Since I was at the Starbird show all day in Wichita, I missed the BJ telecast. How much did it bring?
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

When I see crazy sale prices like this, I can't help recalling that I once bought a decent '57 Golden Hawk (minus Supercharger) for $15.00, AND DROVE IT HOME!!!!
          Last edited by SN-60; 01-21-2017, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
            Since I was at the Starbird show all day in Wichita, I missed the BJ telecast. How much did it bring?
            $87,000 was the final selling price at the gavel. Dang...
            sals54

Comment

If anybody wants a 1957 Golden Hawk , I have two that will make one complete one and have a lot of extra parts left over to sell. $14,000 for he pair.
              Good floors and new doors and trunk lid installed.
              Not available until spring because of the cold weather and my upcoming heart surgery.
              I also have a hoard of N.O.S. parts that the buyer of the pair gets first dibs on.
              Look at them on your way to South Bend in May. No pictures yet! Call to get a full description eightonefive 212 2389.
              Robert Kapteyn , Joliet IL. at the intersection of Interstate 80 and Interstate 55
              studebaker@mac.com

Comment

Working...
              X