National Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Roster

Who thinks that there should be a new 2017 national roster ?? Do you not find it useful in many ways ?? Has anyone wanted to know where a member was who was selling something you were interested or just wanted to know something else ?? If you think we should have a new 2017 roster contact your board of director and let him know . Let's hear what other members think .

old fart

My latest Roster is a 2011/12 print so I was hoping there is a fresh one by the South Bend International. I emailed Mark Wheeler back in November & he advised the SDC directors had not made a decision at that time. Yes, I support a fresh Rosterif one has not yet been done.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
    MELBOURNE.

Comment

I too think a new edition of the SDC roster is needed. I have the last issue and at times it is not very useful as many people are not in it and some folks are in it that are no longer members.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Mine is quite up to date, it's a 2013!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I have a 2015. Probably not enough interest to issue another so soon.
          Richard Quinn
          Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Who knows it just might happen
            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
              I too think a new edition of the SDC roster is needed. I have the last issue and at times it is not very useful as many people are not in it and some folks are in it that are no longer members.
              Some (like myself) may have requested to not be listed in the roster.

Comment

I recently joined and included funds for a roster, only to be informed that none are available. Getting a roster was one of the main reasons I joined so I could find other members living in my area of the country. I am extremely disappointed. Other clubs in which I am a member have new rosters yearly and some online. I expect more from a club of this size.

Comment

Hi Hawk 64 : My latest is a 2014 and is already outdated . Thanks for agreeing there should be a new one . Maybe every two years .

Old fart

Comment

Hi MBStude : For those who do not wish to be in the roster is fine but for those who use it it is a fine edition to our club . For those who take holidays and would like to know if there are members along the way just in case of troubles I think it would be an asset

Old Fart.

Comment

Hi Joe : Was wondering how the 65 Cruiser registry was coming along ?? Bet a new roster would help yeh !!! Haven't heard from you in a while .

Old Fart

Comment

When a new one comes out I always get it and use it all the time, I never leave home on a trip with out it either. there is so much information in the roaster that comes in handy all the time. they are big and take time to put together so one every years might not work.
                        Candbstudebakers
                        Castro Valley,
                        California

Comment

I think maybe every two years might be more feasible knowing the effort in making one . Who all thinks every two years would work ??

Old Fart

Comment

Originally posted by old fart View Post
                            Hi Hawk 64 : My latest is a 2014 and is already outdated . Thanks for agreeing there should be a new one . Maybe every two years .

Old fart
                            Yes, every two to three years as I figure less than 10% of SDC members would purchase a copy.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
                            MELBOURNE.

Comment

Originally posted by fastjohnll View Post
                              I recently joined and included funds for a roster, only to be informed that none are available. Getting a roster was one of the main reasons I joined so I could find other members living in my area of the country. I am extremely disappointed. Other clubs in which I am a member have new rosters yearly and some online. I expect more from a club of this size.
                              email sdc@cornerstonereg.com and ask about a roster. I can't imagine them being sold out.
                              Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Working...
                              X