1931 President roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1931 President roadster

1931 President roadster for sale. Car is completely dismantled except for the body. If interested contact me. Original paint speedway colors, red chassis and chessylite body.
    Attached Files

I wish I were 20 years younger and $40K richer, I would love to have this!!!!

Comment

I hope all the parts are still with it. What an incredible project that could be for the right person!

Comment

Originally posted by 63 r2 hawk View Post
        i wish i were 20 years younger and $40k richer, i would love to have this!!!!
        is that what he's asking for it? I could get the $40k but not the 20 yrs, and at least another $40k-$50k to restore it.

Comment

I don't know the asking price, I do know it's going to take a pile of money to restore it, let alone buy it...!!!! If I hadn't let myself get so old, I would be able to do a lot of the restoration work myself and save some money.......

Comment

Originally posted by 63 R2 Hawk View Post
            I'd be surprised if the price is that cheap. A '31 Speedway roadster is as good as it gets.

Comment

I bet its going to end up in Australia.

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 63 R2 Hawk View Post
                It is lower than that and some parts have already been done and others bought for restoration.

Comment

A four passenger (rumble seat) with golf bag compartment!
                  Someone will have the wherewithal to make this whole. Bless them!
                  Brad Johnson,
                  SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                  '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
                    A four passenger (rumble seat) with golf bag compartment!
                    Someone will have the wherewithal to make this whole. Bless them!
                    Here are photos of two that I built and started with much worse.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by studerex View Post
                        It is lower than that and some parts have already been done and others bought for restoration.
                        I suspect he's also factoring in the costs to complete it.

Craig

Comment

You made me stop and think about it. I'm on the look out for another car, I've got an empty garage bay, this is really close by, and I've got 2 frame off restos under my belt.
                          Plus it's gorgeous and I want to ride in a rumble seat someday.
                          Price is what will keep me out I think. Despite what it will be worth it when done, I'm not really ready to play in this league.

Comment

I believe the asking price is 32K. Listed on FB as well

Comment

Originally posted by studerex View Post
                              Here are photos of two that I built and started with much worse.
                              I believe it shared company with these ones: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...hlight=seasons

Craig

Comment

Working...
                              X