Nice Hot Rod Blog Entry: Barn Finds @ 2016 MCACN show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Hot Rod Blog Entry: Barn Finds @ 2016 MCACN show

Jim Moore's newly-acquired 1964 R2 Daytona hardtop, displayed at The 2016 Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals last November, got nice press in today's Hot Rod magazine article on that part of the event; the third car reviewed, as a matter of fact!

Jim's car was one of only two that also "got" two photos in the article.

Cool beans, and a nice tip to the "regular" Studebaker display elsewhere in the building.

Again, congrats and thanks to all involved. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

That is a great show but there are a lot of people that helped me get there 1st The George family (Awesome Family) 2nd Will Sanders for promptly closing the deal I hade a great time there. I,m working on the car when I can Thanks posting it Bob

Comment

you always amaze at the cars you come up with. from our Hot Wheels days through our racing careers to the present day when we are both messin with Studebakers . looking forward to the day we can we can park our 64 Daytona hardtops side by side.
      61 lark cruiser
      64 daytona 2dr hardtop

Comment

Having Jimmys 64 at the Show was another 1st for Studes at MCACN being in the Barn Finds . Promoter Bob Ashton recognized this and included his car in the Show Magazine and made sure the Staff made his move in and out smooth . Jimmy is our family friend it was a bonus spending this event with him and he is all in for helping support Studes at the Show for 2017 . He searches and works on Studebakers daily so he deserving of this car along with all the positive media coverage .

Comment

Working...
        X